Chapter 7

While the chaos was horizoning around Sans and everything was just happening, suddenly, he tried to teleport to his room.

Which he did; he was sweating very hardly in his room, and he started to unstably and heavily breathe from the shock he just got a while ago.

It was fine now, though; he managed to get away. At last, tiredly wiping his eyesockets, Sans moved a bit to stand up and...

With a heavy feeling like earth shaking, Sans found himself in the same room with Frisk once again, and Frisk smirked at him.

"Nope, nope, nope, you are not going anywhere."

Not progressing very well, Sans just shaken his skull to confirm that he just got back to where he was previously. Not knowing what to do again, he just tried to teleport back to his room again.

Which he did...but...

He just somehow found himself back to the room where Frisk was, once again

Realizing that he was pretty much stuck in this situation, Sans started to normalize his breaths to calm down, and Frisk just smiled more seeing Sans struggle to calm down; she looked eerily happy about the situation.

After calming down, Sans just stared at Frisk furiously, and he started with a tired voice.

"Welp, it seems I am stuck. What's the big plan, Buddo?"

Sans said it humorously, however, without smiling at all, which made Frisk giggle at the joke with a sweet face, though, the handcuffs in her hands weren't making things cute at all.

As a response, though, Frisk just sat down on the floor, put the handcuffs aside, and stared at Sans with her hand grasping her cheeks. She glanced at Sans very lovingly, yet it just looked so creepy.

A few minutes passed, and both of them didn't mutter a word at all. To add to this, Frisk didn't even flinch in place; he just glanced at Sans the whole time with a big smile and wide-open eyes.

Sans, who finally normalized their breaths completely, just wanted to say something questioning, but since this little freaks acts didn't seem to make any sense at all, he was just lost in words.

And finally, after a whole a minute, Sans spoke up,

"Those items... they're yours, right, kiddo?"

Sans says nervously, and Frisk didn't even change her expression; she just winked an eye, throws her tongue a bit out to make a silly-looking pose, and said

"Yup! They're all mine."

Frisk said, with a voice eerily sweet and cheerful, and continued her sentence while her hands slowly grasp the handcuffs with a playful movement.

"They are, alllll...mine~"

Frisk stated, with a heavier voice this time, and grasped the handcuffs fully after finishing her sentence and returning to her cheerful glance.

Sans was on the other hand, is very disturbed by the situation, giving off a frustrated look and says

"Welp, It is not quite nice to record someone's voice without their permission, now, is it?"

Frisk just responds with a giggle.

"Hmm, is it not? Awwhh... sowwy... I didn't know at all~!"

Frisk says with an overly playful voice, and after her sentence, she just sighs and continues it with a rather normal voice now.

"You see, Sans, you and the rest of the monsters made it to the surface; for 5 years, they were happily spending their time on the surface."

Frisk giggled, rather silently.

"Even Papyrus got a sports car with lots of basketball and 'cool life' stickers on it; he was pretty happy."

Sans, upon hearing this, was frozen and just stared at Frisk with a questioning look. Frisk just started to play with dirt on the ground with her ring finger, drawing circles on the floor, and just continued her speech.

"They were happy, really happy, but...I wasn't."

She said that and locked her eyes on Sans.

"Why would that be... I wonder, What do you think, Sans?"

Sans, who sighs over the question, just stares back with a blank face.

"Not the quiet time traveler I am; whatcha wanna know?"

Sans says. And as Sans finishes his sentence, Frisk giggles and starts to crawl a few steps to Sans, who just got a few steps back and said,

"Alright kiddo..."

Sans says, and starts to draw a line on the floor with his finger, right in front of him.

"You don't like having a bad time? Then you better not cross this line, buddy."

Sans says. Finally, finish drawing the line on the floor. which Frisk just giggles at response and crawls up a few meters forward, and as she reaches the line, she just lays down on the floor with a cheerful glance, crosses arms on her cheeks, and smiles brightly at Sans.

"This distance is okay, then, is it not?"

Sans, confusedly, sighs. At least he knows he is not most likely to die any time soon.

Suddenly, Frisk dashes with handcuffs, and before Sans can even react, she swiftly handcuffs him in the back very quickly, all happening so fast that Sans realizes he is handcuffed literally a while later. After handcuffing Sans, Frisk just hugs him tightly, covers Sans's mouth while on it, and giggles, then playfully states

"You are just as slow as ever, Sans; that's really cute of you."

Then she just throws Sans to the ground and just sits above him, on his rib cage, to be more accurate, and says,

"Yeah, you can't throw out magical stuff when you can't freely move your hands, can you?"

Sans, who was just so confused the whole moment, now finally tenses up a bit with his hands literally handcuffed. He sighs and says,

"What a comedian; what's your deal anyway?"

Sans says with a serious gaze, and Frisk just leans closer, drops herself on top of Sans, literally lying over him, and then holds her skull in both places.

"I was not happy... because you didn't love me back."

Frisk says, with her eyes slightly sad now.

"So after waiting for you for literally four years, I came to the conclusion that I should also be happy, yeah?"

While Sans was just getting constantly shocked now, after Frisk finished his sentence, Sans sighed and said,

"Welp, o—"

Frisk immediately covered his mouth with her hands, getting her face even more closer.

"Can we move the advice, betrayal, whatever stuff later on? I want to just stick my lips in your mouth for a few minutes right now. It sounds like a deal, mhm."

Sans just frustratedly stares at Frisk in response, but she doesn't seem to react to it at all, and she just does what she says and just forcefully sticks her lips to his skull.

After a whole 15 minutes literally passing by with only a break being a few seconds to breathe again, Frisk finally lets go of Sans while still being on top of him. She just starts to heavily breathe for a few minutes.

Sans, who realized that his words mattered nothing to her, just said

"Freak..."

Which Frisk just giggled in return and said

"Thank you~!"