Chapter 3

Nervously, Sans shook off the realization they really ought to say something. But he was just struggling to find the ideal thing to say. He paused, not wanting to infuriate Frisk given her authority over their independence—despite the fact that it was unjustified.

Then a thought struck to Sans. Shouldn't Frisk honor his choices if they were really friends? He sighed in exhaustion, squared his shoulders, and turned to face Frisk. Her eyes seemed empty, with an indiscernible melancholy undertone. Her mouth's curls depicted grief as it seemed to drown in gloom. Her eyes were lifeless, her head tilted slightly like she was analyzing all of the possibilities, silently waiting for the response she had never intended to delay it this long before.

Finally, after god knows how long, Sans broke the silence with a silent exhale.

"Kid, see here, thanks a bunch for your interest in me, 'kay? I really appreciate it, nevertheless... You see, I am unable to feel the same way. Ever since you fell off on the Underground, I didn't see you as an interest; so..."

"Sorry, kid."

Sans sighed with relief as he was done speaking, and his eyes questionedly flicked to Frisk.

Frisk's expression remained as expressionless as previously, with her eyes averting Sans's look.

With a look of dissatisfaction and disappointment on her face, Frisk looked around the party one more time, like a detective studying the murder scene for no purpose at all. After closing her eyes for a short while, she played with her fingers, putting them together and averting her eyes until they eventually gave in. Afterward, she gazed at Sans, who was left speechless by what he had said.

Frisk noticeably hid her eyes away and furrowed her brow in a moment of slight irritation, nevertheleess. She then turned her head slightly back, then lightly said,

"Hey, Sans."

At last, free to move on and perhaps finish this already, Sans nodded a little, waiting for further words.

"You know... Sans, I didn't free Monsterkind because I believed they should be free or whatever."

Sans hesitated a little, confusingly. But before he could say anything, Frisk fixed her gaze on Sans and drew a serious line with her eyebrows, making him stay mute until she was done speaking. Unspoken as it was, Sans understood the hint, which Frisk just continued.

"It was because I wanted you to be happy. If you were happy, I thought you'd love me, and I believed we would be... something."

Frisk sighed.

"...more."

Frisk repositioned herself slightly far away from Sans and continued.

"You see, since I've lost reason to keep Monsterkind here..."

Sans, upon hearing the sentence, shook in confusion, yet finally his fears were turning off, Frisk eyesockets got slightly wider as he attempts to speak:

However Frisk suddenly strikes a cold stare, Showing off to Sans that he should know to listen better.

Lost in the flow, Sans begins to consider a way out of this. Unfortunately, Frisk broke off Sans's thoughts, ignoring his reaction and saying in a numbing voice

"So, what do you suggest me to do, Sans?"

She remarked with a sarcastic sneer.

Oh geez, Sans really did pick up on the hint just great

She is essentially saying that he is powerless, belittling him clearly

But Sans is not at all like this. Still, why would he compel himself to remain with her? It sounds just very dumb as well.

Anticipating that this would certainly be an extended conservation, Sans turned to look at Frisk with a tired gaze and began to speak softly since there was no option left at the table.

"Kid, look--"

Frisk, however, quickly leaned over to Sans and just used her hand to firmly seal his mouth, signaling that he was not permitted to speak.

"There is nothing crazy to add, a simple 'yes' or 'no' will do, Sans."

Say it now: "What will it be? Should I just start anew and discard everything we've done so far?

...or will you finally pay me the price and let my only wish come true?"

Upon receiving such humiliation, Sans eventually had enough. He wasn't a puppet for whatever this kid's unstable mental state was going through, but he was sick of her garbage already. 

Which ultimately brought the situation to its true extent. At the moment, Sans rose up and gave Frisk an utterly icy and slightly irritated look.

"Alright kid, enough playing around, whatever the garbage you are spittin', know I ain't gonna play along"

Sans said furiously, Frisk whom give him a slightly confused glance by the 'unexpected' turn of the flow, smirked a bit

"So...This is how it'll be"

Frisk said, and shiftly stood up, immedatily catching Sans's arm and crossing her right leg between his pants, got her face quite a close, at this point their noses were touching each others

Sans who tried to let go of it, was powerless to Frisk's determination, whom knows damn well without Karma, sans was not a huge deal to her, physically at least

Smirking a bit Frisk sticked her lips into Sans's mouth roughly for a few seconds, then backed off with legs drawing a rather playful dance while doing so, mockingly, which, Frisk drew a knife to her throat. and said playfully

"It seems that being nice doesn't work with you Sans, now is it?, dont worry, next time we meet, you'll be definetly mine, be it forcefully or not"

Cheerfully before Sans had a chance to say anything. Frisk shifted, cut her own throat, and went back where she just belonged.

...

Frisk eventually held onto for the "TRUE RESET" button whilst humming a loud melody and bouncing rhythmically.

"This time, no, last time....."

Frisk's falled into the underground once again, which her fall was smoothened by the golden flowers that split all beneath her.

Frisk grinned and slowly stood up.

"...I won't let my chances slip"

Lane of Jealousy: Yandere Friskजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें