chapter -5

Here we start the story from the same Airport scene where Nandini and Abhimanyu meet ......

So after taking Abhimanyu from the airport  both came outside and sit in the car and starts the drive fir the Murty Mansion ......

  On the way to the house , Abhimanyu again asks Nandini about the guys she met, " Tell me Jaan is he Hot 🔥???"

Nan - uhh are still stuck there uhh know na I don't have any interest in all these things and even I have no time for it 😑😑😑

Abhi - Jaan Till when uhh did stuck there only 😞😞😞????? It's time to move on and start living ur life again🥺........

Nan- plzz abhi don't go there i don't want to talk about it and plz don't mention about it infront of anyone .......
That was the past  from that I had move on and uhh know that Nandini is no more , the one  with whom today uhh sitting with is NM who is a different girl .......

Abhi- Jaan uhh and I both know it can't happen if uhh really move on then why are uhh not make friends other than meeh aur these ur two chicks 😅...... Offcourse including shif 😜........

Nan- There is nothing like that it just that I'm happy with my people and I don't want to include anyone in my life. There is no need of it and yr abhi uhh came after a long time we have lots to talk besides these all irrelevant things.......

Abhi - Ok ok doll let's not talk about it ok but I assure uhhh time will come soon uhh itself come to meeh and tell meeh that uhh are madly in love hehehhehehhe..........

Nan- This will never gonna  happen abhi stop dreaming 😅😅
They don't know when they reach murty Mansion in their talks.......

At MURTY MANSION

A lady is seen busy in talking someone over a phone call ....
Phone Conversation :
Lady - Where are uhh ??? When will uhhh come ???
Caller - ___________________
Lady - Ok come soon and when will ur gudiya coming??? Shif called me and said that she leaves from the office long time ago.....
Caller- ________________
Lady- ok come soon
.
.
.
.
Door bell rings and butler opens the door and both Nandini and Abhimanyu come inside the mansion and she  started shouting Mom Mom Mom where are uhhh Mom ??????
Look who is hereeee.......
Then lady comes and said without seeing the other person
" Nandu what happened why are uhh shouting and who came???
So the Lady is mother of Nandini i.e ISHITA MURTY .
Then she see that Abhimanyu is standing infront of her and then she says......

  Ishi- Nandu tell him that i don't want to talk to him 😐😐

Abhi understood that she is angry bcz he didn't came on her bday this year bcz he got busy in an urgent  important meeting.......

Abhi- Sorry ishi maa Really sorry uhh know na I love uhhh so much and I have no one other than uhh people 🥺🥺🥺 His eyes filled with tears .....

Ishi- Arey abhi no need of sorry bete i was just kidding I know my son agr urgent na hota to tu jarur aata 😊😊😊
Don't cry we are your never say that uh have no one otherwise I will get angry with uhh and this time real wala angry 🤨

Abhi - Sorry ishi maa next tym se nahi hoga  . I luv uhhh💖

Both hug each other and then two person came inside and hugs both of them from behind and says Even we luvv uhh too 😜😜

Nan- Areyy uhh guys are hugging and leave meeh alone here huhh not gud 🤨🤨😑😑

They said ," Uhh are toh doll if this how can we forget uhhh, come here  "
  She happily went towards them and hug them all ......
So the two people are KARAN MURTY and ARYAMAN MURTY....

After that they chitchat for some time and   went their respective rooms .....

At Night,
Karan and Nandini sat on the dinning table and wait for the food , when ishita came with the dishes nandini helps her to put it on the table and asks her mom ," where is bhai mom???"
Ishi- He is in his room only pta ni kya krta rhta h ajkal room m 🙂
Nan- wait mom today toh main pta lga k hi rahugi ki bhai Aisa kya krte h room me 🤨🤨🤨
Then she slowly slowly wents reach near his room and for her luck his room is not locked and slightly open so she stand there silently and saw that his brother is busy on a phone call so she firstly thought that  was some buisness call and she was going to leave from there but then she heard and get shocked by hearing the conversation and went from there silently.......
At downstairs,
Ishita and karan was waiting for both of them so she was about to call them then she saw nandini is coming downstairs so she asked," where is he ???"
Nan- huhh then she came into sense and said what ???
Ishi- I said where is he tum use bulane gy thi na ???
Nan - ohhh haa Bo aa ry h let's start the dinner ...
Then Aryaman came and all started having the dinner after that the left to their respective rooms .

Here when Nandini reach her room she thought about the phone conversation and  an idea came  in her mind 💡 and she giggles just  by thinking about it 😃😃😃 ....
Then she sleeps peacefully and wait for the new day to come of her life .....
So
.
.
.
.
.

So interesting story guys .....

.
.
.
.plz keep commenting and tell meeh how uhh found the story.
.
.
.
.
.
. New surprises , Amazing content going to come
.
.
Do votes guys
.#love #friendship#brosislove#family