chapter - 7

Continue the story from Where nandini asked Nikita to do as she said.....
Guys The conversation which they had and the conversation Nandini heard of her brother will be in a flashback in the later part ........

Afternoon ,
                          Love bakes Cafe
Nikita calls her boyfriend to meet her immediately when they leave from their house .....
Nikita is sitting alone at one side and Nandini is hiding from them so she sit on the other side by holding a Magzine in her hand hiding her face ......

A boy come and he roams his eyes everywhere and spot the one to whom he came to meet .....

Here Nikita sees the boy and stand at her place and say  him to sit as the boy going to hug her she didn't let him hug her so the boy find it little unusual but then he sit anyways...

Boy - what happened baby why were uhh so worried and calls me immediately here ????

Nikks- Actually Aryaman and she take a pause for a minute

    So guys he is none other than Aryaman Murty .He is the boyfriend of Nikita and yes their conversation was only heard by nandini ....

    Let's continue the story,

Aryaman get shocked by listening the name as she never calls  him by his name they used to call each other by cute cute nicknames baby Jaan darling 😜😍.

Aryaman - what the hell ????? Baby plzz tell me what happened ??? Or wait a minute,"are uhh on your pms " but it is not that time of month baby,,,, what happened to uhhh

Nikita get shocked and embarrassed by listening this and have a  quick look towards her phone as nandini is on the call 😳😳 so she try to  divert the conversation and said to him ," Nandu finds a boy for meeh and want me to meet him "

Aryaman get completely shocked and stand on his place and said loudly," whatt, Dekho if this is a joke na toh let me tell uhh this is so pathetic ok plz just don't"

Nikita - do uhh seriously think I'll joke about this sensitive topic 🤨😒😞
this is the reason why I called uhh immediately bcz I think hme use hmare  bta dena chahiye infact I think ab time aa gya  hai , hme sbko bta dena chahiye
about us about our relationship.....

Aryaman - what the hell ho kya gya h sbko yaha Nandu tumhari shadi krana chahti h aur baha mom dad meri 😤😤
As he going to say something more then only A disappointed Nandini came from behind and said to him ,"
I'm sorry Mr Aryaman Murty I'll not come in your way and will not find any boy for your girlfriend"

Aryaman get completely shocked on seeing nandini and after listening her words the world get slipped under his feet 😱☹️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 He tries to say something but nthg came from his mouth.....

Nandini is about to leave from there but stops listening his words," doll , plz listen to me once I'll explain uhh"

Nan - OHH, uhh remember me that I'm ur doll but sorry too late Mr .murty i guess I'm not needed anymore here.......

Nandini 's words pricks his heart but he nows he is at the fault so she has every right to say anything .
then Nikita comes and stand infront of Nandini and said, "plz Nandu plz ek bar uski bt to sun le "

Nan - sorry Nikks but I want some time aur tu apne baby ko samjha de ki mujhse bt na kre .

She leaves from their immediately..,...

Here aryaman breaks down and sit on the chair with a thud and tears stated falling from his eyes ......

Nijks - baby plzz control yourself and be strong hm dono milke doll ko samjhayege

Aryaman hugged her tightly and then one thing clicked in his mind. He ask her ," baby but  how and when doll came to know about us " Bcz we talked yesterday night only and that time toh uhh talk normally then ????

Nikks - Actually she came to know about it yesterday only when uhh were talking to meeh ....

Aryaman - But how??  doll to murty Mansion thi , na ki tumhre flat p and make a confused face 😕

Nikks - Are ni she was not at my flat infact she overheard our conversation on the phone at Murty house

Flashback ..........

When Nandini about to leave from outside of his room she heard a word 'Baby '

She thought," bhai kisko baby bol ry hai🧐🤔 "

So she stand there only heard the whole conversation.....

Arya- Baby i really missed uhh yrr plzz na let's meet it's been week since we met

Caller - ___________________

Arya- Even I love uhh to Babu and I will not demand for anything extra baby just my usual dose uhh know na 10 kisses 5 ur favourite 5 mine ....

Caller -_____________

Arya - Nikks baby uhh are really my romance spoiler here I'm trying to get romantic and uhh want to have dinner plzz na baby do a little later uhh know na even I have to go  down then we can't talk afterwards....

Caller - ______________
Then he video calls her and now the voice ger heard by nandini and she leaves from there immediately...
Abd both continue to talk then he ends the call by saying  
Arya - Thnq baby I luv uhh so much muahhhhh
Now my return kisss ,
Hayeeee💖😍😍
.
.
Flashback continues,

.Today morning,

At Nikita's flat ,

Nikita was peaceful sitting in her balcony and thinking about aryaman and his demand and  started blushing by remembering his words😳😳😳

Suddenly her door get opened and Nandini came and started throwing cushions at her and started yelling at her.....

Let's see what she says 😜😜😜

Nan - uhh idiot , dhokebaaz how dare uhhh , how dare uhh to hide this much big thing from me 😤😤😤😤 .Don't uh consider me as even ur friend 😒

Nikks- what happened babe what are uhh saying aur kya chhupaya mne tujhse kch bhi to ni

Nan - Seriously toh Aisa kch bhi ni h jo tune mjhe ni btaya 🤔🤔🤔🧐

Nikita became starled and looking here and there and said to her , " no babe why I'll hide anything from uhh"
Nan- acha toh tell Me who is your baby ???
Who calls uhh whenever we are on shopping hnn ???

Nikita get shocked as once she told nandini that she calls a girl baby in her neighbourhood and save her number as baby ....

Nikks - I told uhh already babe why are uhh again asking the sane thing???

Nan- stop lying Nikks ok I came to know about uhh and bhai

Nikita became shocked by hearing this .....

Flashback Ends.......

Aryaman get shocked by hearing all this but one thing stuck in his mind and he asked her ," if doll came to know about us then why she was looking for a boy for uhh ????

Nikks - no baby that was all a lie nandini give me this as a  punishment to get uhh here 😞

I'm sorry baby meri bajah se tumhe hmara relationship chhupana pda aur toh aur tumhara aur doll ka jhGda bhi ho gya I'm sorry 😞😞🥺

Aryaman - baby don't be sorry mein bhi to agree tha na tumhre decision se to Mera bhi fault h isme
Uhh don't worry and don't take tension okk I'll manofy my doll sooon 😊
Mjhe pta h meri doll akbe bhau se jada der tak naraj ni reh sakti .........
.
.
.
.
.
So guys, i know It's little less but I'll try to increase the content in The next part and yeah next part will be little more interesting 😜 Hope uhh guys will like ....
.
.
.
.
. Do votes and comments
.
.
.#family#brosisduo #lovebirds #purelove