chapter -9

Continue from the sneak peek

Here Navya became jealous and sad by seeing  that CABIR is really taking intrest in that girl . Nandini saw that and she became angry and immediately stands on her place and went towards CABIR. 
Navya  get starled with the sudden reaction and stands on her place but get shocked after seeing the whole scenario..........

So what she saw was???????

Few minutes ago.......

So Nandini went towards CABIR and stand infront of him and get shocked by seeing him and directly hug him .

CABIR also get shocked by seeing her and reprocate the hug .
Nan- CAbu CAbu OMG OMG You are here and you are Navya's CABIR.....

CABIR - Cutie OMG uhh are here I'm so glad to see uhhh . Wait  what. Did uhh say??? Navya's CABIR uh know Navya nad first of all what are uhh doing here ????

And  then Nandini get back to reality why she was here and directly punch CABIR and in reflex CABIR fall on the floor and nandini sat on his stomach and starts beating him and also abusing him some curses....

CABIR shouted in pain and said to her ," what the hell cutie what happened why did uhh punch meeh ??? Ouch 🤕

And that's when Manik too enters and get shocked by seeing the scene and ran towards him ..

Here Navya also went towards them .

Manik went towards CABIR and navya went towards Nandini and asks her to stand up from him so Nandini stands immediately and realised her surrounding.

Manik helps CABIR to stands up and shouted  at her .

Man- What the hell Uhh have only work to irritate and trouble others ???  Do uhh find fun in it or what ???

Nan- Uhh Mr. Arrogant uhh are here too and uhh mind ur buisness and I don't find it necessary to answer any of ur questions. . I. Have much more important things  than this .

Here in all this CABIR and Navya swas each other and have different kind of emotions in their eyes ..

CABIR came into reality and turns towards Nandini and said to her," Wait wait guys ..... And cutie plz forgive meeh and plz tell meeh what did I do ???

Nan- Goofy how dare uhh to come here and meet another girl ????

Cabir- Which girl cutie ?? What Are uhh talking about,.....

Nan-- Are this girl and point towards the girl who stood at her place in shock .

Cabir- Arey cutie she is manik's  employee and she came here to give me company that' it .
And wait what are you doing here that too in Mumbai when uhh return back from Capetown and how do uhh know  Navya btw.....

.
.
.
.

That' s for the day guys ......

I know uhh are confuse but your confusion get clear on the next part . for now

Do comments and votes......