Chapter -10

So first of all Guys I am clearing how CABIR and nandini knows each other......
.
.
.
.
Actually Nandini went to Capetown with Abhi for 2 years uhh get to know reason later when Nandini 's past came infront of others.
There only she met CABIR  when he was there for his buisness expansion and they met each other as they lived in the same building for almost daily till 1 year.
CABIR knows all about Nandini 's past and love her very much . Then CABIR came back to India as his branch in India was facing some loss.

Ok Guys come back to the story .........
.
.
.

Nandini looked at CABIR with questionable eyes and asks if he is  saying truth or not ????

Cabir- Cutie why will I lie and that too uhh . You know anything I never lied to uhh. But Now tell me how do uhh know Navya nd when did uh came ???

Nan- Ok I think Goofy  we need to talk Let's Go.. she takes his hand and start to go from there .

Manik came infront and stop them and said to nandini," Oh Hello Who are uhh  Are uhh some PM so ordering like that he will not come wid uh anywhere.
.
Come CABIR we need to complete the work for which we are here and starts walking ahead But after 2-3 steps he noticed CABIR is not coming then he turns towards him and ask what ???

CABIR signalled towards Navya and then Manik too see her .
CABIR asked nandini to come with him for a minute.

CABIR - Cutie Now plz tell me why are uhh angry with me and how do uhh know Navya ??

Nan- Goofy Navya is my childhood frnd i told uhh about my Navuu she is the only one whom I was talking about. And I'm angry at uh bcz uh are going to cheat on my frnd.🤨 One side uhh show care and feeling towards her and other side uh met girl for relationship 🤨🤨🤨

CABIR get shocked by hearing this and
said to her ," tujhse kisne bola ki me yaha girl s Milne aaya tha vo bhi relationship start krne k liye 🤨🤨
wait wait wait mtlb OmG OMG mtlb Navya also kind of like meeh right 🫡🫠🤤 Hyeeee yhi sunne k lie to hmne y sb natak kr ry the

Nandini get shocked after listening the whole thing but get happy for both of them as she love both of them most .

Nan- so uhh also like her but then why did uhh not tell her about this till now Do uhh know she has a crush on uhh that too from Day 1 of her job .

CABIR get happy and shocked after listening her and start to jump around in happiness.
I love uhh I love uhh cutie I love uhh u re the best and hug her in excitement.
Navya and Manik came at that time . Manik said to CABIR," CABIR dude but uh toh said that uh like Navya and now uh confess to this miss arrogant what the hell is going on ???

CABIR - Abey saale meri story sury hone se phle hi tu uska THE END karanna chahta h kya me cutie ko confess ni kr rha tha I toh love her from a long time but she is my little sista . And I only like my Navy Noone else .
After listening to CABIR , Navya started blushing and turns her back  facing the door .
Nandini went towards Navya and said to her ," Navuu go and tell him about your feelings we I'll talk later I'm getting late I ve a meeting in half an hour ok I'm leaving.

She left from there and manik also leaves from here after a little talk with CABIR.

Now only CABIR and Navya remains in the cabin as Nandini booked the cabin for both of them .

CABIR went towards Navya and make her her sit on the chair and knee down infront of her and
said ," Navya look i m sorry I've no intention to hurt uhh in anyway but this is just for the drama only so that uh became jealous and confront meeh .
I want to know whether uh have feelings for meeh or not . I really like uhh navya .

Navya get happy after listening him but to punish him little for his act she pretended to be angry on him  and turns her face and said to him ," No I don't want to listen anything."

Cabir-  I'm sorry plz maaf kr do mujhe I'll do anything to make it up .

Navya- No no uhh went there to meet tHt girl make relationship make  her ur girlfriend,  kiss her , have fun with her , have sex with her , make kids as well .

She was so angry on him so she herself didn't realise what she was blabbering.

But suddenly she realised what she said and get silent .

CABIR get shocked after listening her and a smirk came on his face.
he hold her elbow and jerk her towards his chest so that her back hit in his check and he keeps his chin on her shoulder and and said to her ," Navya baby I know uh re angry at meeh but I really like uh and jo bhi abhi tmne bola I'm looking forward for all that but only with one girl and that is uhh or no one else .

She blushed after hearing and turns towards him hugged him immediately.

CABIR realised that his Shirt is getting wet . She lifted her chin and saw she was crying and asked her ," what happened baby what are uhh crying I'm sorry ok ok I'll not do anything ok plz stop crying.

After listening she started  crying more and said to him ," acha to uh don't want to do these things with meeh now Uh don't have to  regret I leave uhh here only uh can find a girl for yourself who is of ur standard.

CABIR jerked her towards himself and teek her sternly," I love uhh miss Navya and I want uhh to be my girlfriend and directly kissed her without giving her a moment to say a word . He started kissing her lips passionately and when she didn't respond to him he bites her lower lip and she too
Started responding and for whole 10 minutes they kissed each other and then they broke the kiss .
Nav- I love uhh too CABIR AND DON'T YOU DARE TO THINK OF ANOTHER GIRL
CABIR hugged her tightly and then they sit in the cafe for a while and left to their respective places .
.
.
.

.so Guys do uhh like the story .
.Do votes and comments
..
.

. Next part is interesting guys when Manan officially meet......
#Manan#love#Cavya#Fab5#Family