chapter -8

Same day ,

NM FASHION HOUSE

After leaving from cafe Nandini directly came to  her office as she got call from her pa that an important client wants to meet her as they have to leave for US urgently......

Nandini 's Cabin

Shif- NM they are arrived ... Do I send them in ???

Nan- Yeah ok send them in a minute....

Shifali leaves by saying a small ok to her then after a minute the client came and then Nandini get busy with her meeting.....

The whole day went in a go as he have back to back meetings and she didn't see her phone since she came to office......
Here Aryaman was continuously try to call her and msged her several times but seeing no response from her he got tensed and both aryaman and Nikita was in Nikita 's flat only they both roam to and fro in the tension even Nikita try to calls her but same again No Response.....

Here after end up her last meeting she stands to leave for home she picks her phone and saw 100 missed calls from her bhai and 50+missed calls from Nikks she got worried 😟 and immediately calls her bhai ....

On the phone call,

Nan- w-what happened bhai ??? Are uhhh okkk ??? Is Nikks okk what happened plzzz say something bhai ??? Why are not speaking anything.... She said everything in one go....

Other side ,

When Aryaman see his phone ringing and it's her doll call he immediately picked the phone and as he about  to say something nandini starts her blabbering he just smiled by thinking that after all what happened today she cared for us😊

When he heard her asking and at last when she stpp then he said ," Doll doll relax nthg happened we are fine nthg to worry about we were calling uhh bcz uhh left from the cafe in anger and we were worried about uhh ....

Plz doll can uhh came at Nikks place we both are here I want to say something plz give me a chance to explain plz doll can't uhh do that for ur bhai one  last chance 🥺.......

Nan- ok last chance uhh better have a gud reason

Arya- thankyou thankuhhh so much doll plz come soon .....

Then they cut the call .

After an hour,

Nandini arrives at Nikita's flat and she rings the bell and Aryaman came to open the door and directly hugs her and starts apologising her ....

Nandini break the hug and said plz stop saying sorry and I've given uhh a chance so better prepared with ur explanation I came back after freshen up. She leaves for her room to change as she has her room in her flat ....

Here Nikita came with glass of water and not seeing nandini she asked about her her then he said that she is coming.....

Nikita sees aryaman is looking so much tensed and she hugs him to pacify him and he immediately hugs her tightly. When they were about to hug Nandini came and coughs ," Guys plz i don't want to witness any scene plz continue with ur PDA later "

Aryman came out of hug said to her,"i know uhh are hurt doll but hum tjhse kch bhi chhupana ni chahte the lkin phle hm ek dusre ko leke sure hona chahte the and plz beleive us it's just a month back when we came in actual relationship and we were about to tell uhh about us ver soon lkin usse phle hi uhh get to know.

He sit on his knees by holding his both ears in front of her and say sorry doll plz apne Bhai ko maaf kr de Jo tu bolegi main krne ko taiyaar hu 🥺🥺🥺