Chapter -4

Malhotra Mansion
As the door opens and  a voice came ," Hello Lovely people......"

The trio turns and see the owner of the voice and smile came on their lips and suddenly Mukti shouted," Cabirrrrrrrr , Aliya , Dhruv😃😃😃😃.......
Wow what a surprise ........

So guys,  Manik didn't come but instead of him but here friends of Manik came .......

CABIR - Well hello to uhh too my crime partner 😜😜 but this question should be asked by us ???? That what surprise is your bhai talking about?????

Mukti - which surprise bro 🤔🤔🤔??????

Aliya - Didn't you read  the msg on the grp ???

Dhruv- yes Mukti buddy msged us to reach here in 20 minutes as there is a surprise..,.....

Mukti - I don't have any idea about the surprise guys .....
Mom dad uhh know anything????

Nyonika - No baccho even we don't know which surprise is Manu talking about.......

As They are busy in  discussing this they didn't heard the again opening of door and then they all turned towards the door listening the voice ...........

Person- Are uhh guys discussing about the surprise??????

All become shocked to see the person and in excitement the gang runs towards him and hugs him and due to sudden weight the person doesn't balance himself and all of them fell down in the floor and they all started laughing loudly hhahhahahahaha............

Mukti - Bhai I missed uhhh so much .... But uh are toh coming day after tomorrow???? So bhai about this uh are talking????

CABIR -  Abey Saale uh came and didn't inform us......
He punch him slowly on his stomach....

So he is none other than MANIK MALHOTRA

Manik- Arey Ruk to be Don't uh all know meaning of surprise???? I want to give uhh guys surprise so I didn't inform simple .......
  Nyonika - Manu Kaisa hai tu apni mom ko hug to de de .....
  Manik immediately came to her and hugs her .

  Manik - missed uhh too mom
  Then he hugs his dad and then sit on the sofa and said to everyone," Guys but this is not The Surprise which i was talking about......" Actually THE SURPRISE ISSSSSS????????"

CABIR - Arey yrr kyu suspense bada rha h seedha seedha bta na kya surprise h 🤨

Mukti - haa bhai btao na kya surprise h

Manik - Ok ok so Guys surprise y h that we got a big album from the biggest  music level of INDIA.......

All looked at each other and shocked to even react......

When after 5 minutes nobody said anything Manik thought they are not ready to perform so he said ," it's alright guys of uhh all don't want to do it "

Then Everyone came into reality and they all pounce on manik and said are uhh mad why don't we want to do this ....This is our dream FAB5 Dream ......
Manik - Then why didn't uhh all say anything???????
All of them said," Bcz we got surprised cum shocked dude 😎😅.
They all give a group hug to each other and said ," It's party time "
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Do comments guys
.

.
.

.#love #friendsforever #lovefamily

Next me MURTY'S life pakkaa,.........