The Weirdo on Molten Street

Note: It will now be in a transcript format for when characters speak, and is in a similar story format to Gravity Falls and Supernatural: Monster of the Week episodes, but also having the overarching story of trying to find Billie. Also has episodes inspired by the first seasons of Gravity Falls and Supernatural.

Also, yes, it's majorly inspired by Stranger Things. Blitzo's characterization is inspired by Eleven, he has similar abilities to her, and he is much nicer than canon, but has some of his trademark quirks, like loving horses.

- Mikey is inspired by Mike, but he and Blitzo are brothers instead of lovers, obviously.

- Wilson is inspired by Dustin.

- Vortex is in the role of Lucas.

- Billie is inspired by Will.

- Stolas and Blitzo have a similar friends-to-lovers arc to Mike and Eleven.

- Max is inspired by Nancy.

- Millie is in the role of Joyce.

- Striker and Moxxie take turns being in the role of Hopper.

***

At a gas station, an old imp clerk sleeps.

The bell rings as he wakes up.

Female Customer: Hey, sir!

Clerk: Oh, sorry.

The female imp then checks the food.

Clerk: That'll be six dollars.

The female imp pays him.

Clerk: Thanks, have a good day.

Female Customer: You too!

When he goes back to sleep, he hears screaming.

Clerk: Hello?!

He goes out and looks, using a shotgun now.

Clerk: Who's there?!

He sees the crime scene tape broken down, and goes through.

Clerk: Whoever's there, I'm callin' the cops!

He steps on something...the female customer's disembodied hand.

Clerk: AGH!

He steps back, before hearing the screaming go silent.

He goes to a homeless tent from outside and sees large claw marks and black Hellborns' blood, as well as...red blood?

Clerk: Oh...oh my Satan! I gotta get the cops!

As he runs, however, we see from a creature's POV as it runs at him and screeches, while he screams.

****

Blitzo sleeps, and has a nightmare...or a flashback.

****

Blitzo is being dragged by human orderlies as he screams.

Blitzo: NO, NO! PAPA!!

An old man comes out and looks at him coldly as he's being dragged away.

Blitzo is then thrown into a room, before the door is locked.

Blitzo then sobs, before hearing another voice sobbing.

He sees a girl, with long brown hair including a tuft, large spherical eyes with brown irises (that aren't visible due to her art style), and Caucasian skin, as well as blushing cheeks and a similar hospital gown, sobbing. She also has braces.