Truth Seekers

Summary: When Blitzo and Moxxie are captured by agents, things sure do happen. Notably, the girls and Striker (and Mikey, Wilson, and Vortex) having to come save them.

****

At the I.M.P office building, Max watches Mikey, Mabel, Loona, Wilson, and Vortex.

Max: (Tries calling her friend Kylie) Shit...nothing. Where is she?

Mikey: Alright guys, the application is loading.

The application, which is Hell-Goat Simulator: MMO, loads up as they start the game.

Wilson: Where are Blitzo, your dad, and Striker?

Mikey: Oh, they're on a job.

Max: Alright, I'm gonna clean Blitzo's room, starting with the closet.

Mikey panics, knowing the cherubs are in there.

Mikey: WAIT!! Maybe try his bed?

Max: Well, Blitzo is obviously hiding something weird. (Goes into his room) But I don't think it's gonna be that ba- WHAT THE FUCK?!

The three cherubs, in the lantern, fight monsters in their pocket dimension.

Keenie: WOO!! THIS IS FUN!!!

Cletus: I KNOW, RIGHT?!

Collin: I don't even know how to use a gun!

Cletus: Collin, come on. It's simple: Turn off safety, aim the gun, and pull the trigger.

Back in Hell, Max panics, as the cherubs look.

Cletus: Ohhh! Uh...hello, devil-ling!

Max: (Arches a brow) It's impling, actually. Anyways, (freaks out) Blitzo is hiding ANGELS?!

Mikey: Relax, they're harmless! And don't be so loud!

Vortex and Wilson burst in with Mabel, as Mikey facepalms.

Wilson: Blitzo's hiding angels?!

Mabel: Can I see?!

Max: (Awkwardly smiles) Sorry, Mikey. 

Loona: Oh yeah, I already knew. Just don't tell your parents or the cowboy, alright?

****

As Jojo Siwa performs "Karma", Blitzo, in his human form, Striker, Moxxie, and Millie, the latter three wearing wigs and clothes, enter through a door.

Blitzo: (Conflicted) Are you guys sure about this? I hate her songs too, but she's still young.

Striker: Relax, she'll still make music in Hell, she'll be reunited with all the other Kids Choice Awards teen idols we killed and DJ Khaled, and she'll get to make slut pop, which is an actual subgenre of pop music in Hell that demons ACTUALLY ENJOY, by being subjected to all the debauchery of Hell. Besides, I met her at Universal Studios.

Moxxie: (Unnerved) What kind of person has the names of people they hate engraved in their brains before deciding to kill them? Striker, I think you have problems.

Striker: (Proudly) You bet so, Moxx. I have bipolar and sociopathy.

Bodyguard: Hold it! Who are you?

Millie: Ohhhh uhhhh...(points at Blitzo) This is...Brennon Ragers!

Blitzo awkwardly smiles.

Bodyguard: (Happily) You ARE Brennon Ragers! Right this way.

Millie: Uh...thanks!