Harvest Moon Festival

Summary: When Stolas invites Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, Loona, and Striker to the Harvest Moon Festival, things sure do happen. Notably, a human girl from Blitzo's past appearing in Hell, while accidentally bringing trouble.

Note: From now on, I'm using parentheses instead of asterisks.

****

In the Wrath Ring, Sallie May, a trans female imp with some resemblance to Millie, goes out to close the family workshop, which includes some Hell-cats to kill pests.

Sallie: (Hums Edge of Seventeen before shooing out Hell-rats) Shoo Hell-rats, shoo! 

Then, she and the Hell-cats shoo out Hell-coons and then Wally. Wait, what?

Sallie: Shoo, Hellcoons! Get the fuck out, Wally, shoo!

Wally then hisses like a cat and scampers off.

After locking up the shop, Sallie then hears a shadow and looks. She gets out a gun and checks. She rounds the corner...and sees something rather disturbing.

A bunch of imps eating some of their livestock, with rather long fangs even with their sharp teeth.

Sallie looks in horror, as she then shoots the vampire-imps.

The vampire imps then hiss angrily and run at her, as she braces herself for her incoming death or infection...

Only for their blood to splatter on her, as a giant cat monster with a unicorn horn eats them all.

Sallie: W-WHAT THE FUCK?!

Then, the cat-like monster turns into a bird monster and carries Sallie into the trees, shushing her.

???: (In a little girl's voice) Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you!

Sallie: Wha-what are you?!

???: (Sighs) Look, I'm actually a human with shapeshifting abilities, mostly shifting into creatures and stretching limbs. I have a twin brother, but I don't know where he is, and we were taken to separate labs in our world after these...agent guys killed our parents in Piedmont, California. They injected these genes into me and...(tearfully) I think I'm a freak of nature now...

In her bird creature form, the shapeshifter sobs. Sallie feels pity and comforts the shapeshifter.

Sallie: A-alright, I'll give you a home. But first, what's your name?

The shapeshifter then smiles and shapeshifts into a human girl, with caucasian skin and light blush, large circular brown eyes (portrayed as only black dot pupils), braces, long brown hair with a tuft, and a pink sweater with a shooting star design, black shoes, and a purple skirt.

I.e., the same girl from Blitzo's flashbacks in the lab.

???: I'm often called 17, but I prefer my real name...Mabel. Mabel Pines.

****

(Main title theme)

****

(Soundtrack: Tell It To My Heart - Pop/Dance - Taylor Dayne)

At breakfast, Max looks depressed.

Moxxie: Hey Max, you okay?

Max: No, Dad. My best friend is missing.

Blitzo sips a cup of hot chocolate he made, after Moxxie taught him how, and talks to someone.

Blitzo: So, I have good news and bad news: bad news, we haven't found Billie yet. Good news? My body count is in the 20s to 30s now, outside of my second old home, Loona is starting to trust me, and (looks down smiling) I think I found my new mama and a good papa! So, what do you think of your new home?