𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┏━━━━⋆。゚☁︎。⋆☾ ゚。⋆━━━━┓

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLA

THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL PASSED BY LIKE A BLUR.

In those two weeks, Augustine found that the class she was excelling most at was AP physics, which was something she had to thank Jasper for given he let her complete some of his homework last year.

She also found that a certain Will Dilaurentis was spectacular company to keep, much to the dismay of her siblings when she had started opting to sit with him during lunch instead of them.

Usually, the Cullens didn't consort with humans all that much (with the exclusion of Bella, of course), but the ravenette grew used to the curious stares of her peers.

Alice personally loved that the girl was branching out, crafting relationships of her own as she and the others observed the pair of new friends from their usual table. Although she was ever the observant girl, she'd actually seen her sister's decision to pursue a friendship with Will being made well in advance, but was happy about how it was playing out.

The others, namely Rosalie and Emmett, weren't all too thrilled with the discovery of her new friend. Alice only described him as a tall blond who followed Augustine around like a shadow, the two of them sharing almost half of their classes together that semester, and noted that they were well on their way to becoming best friends indeed.

Rosalie's reasoning to dislike the boy was based on the fact that he was human, and she'd nearly scolded Augustine for consorting with him when it would just be a waste of time. But, Emmett's dislike of their friendship was because Will was a teenage boy, and that alone meant he did not like him whatsoever.

Augustine pointedly ignored their complaints and aside from the Cullens (and again, also Bella), the Dilaurentis boy quickly became her friend. But Will was just as much of an extrovert as she was, so it was no surprise that by mid-September, the boy started inviting other people to sit with them at lunch.

Not that she minded all that much; it helped give her a sense of normalcy that had been stripped away from her. Plus, one of the boys that Will invited to sit with them, a face she recognized as Connor from AP Lang, was the newest source of Will's infatuation.

The ravenette knew what someone with a crush looked like, and the heart-eyes that the tall blond had been casually throwing Connor's way was just as nauseating as it was endearing. Watching them interact was like something straight out of a comedy, the two boys dancing around one another as they spoke.

To anyone but them, it was obvious how much they liked each other.

It seemed as though that fall, everyone was in a lovey dovey mood— and it made Augustine absolutely miserable.

Bella and Edward were going steady; she couldn't count the amount of times the boy would sneak out of the home to go see her in the middle of the night. She barely drove her truck to school nowadays due to his insistence on taking her wherever she wanted to go. They were so enamoured by one another, and their bond was so obviously flourishing.

Unlike Augustine's own mate ,who, although was getting a better grip on his anger, still made no move to acknowledge what had happened on her birthday. The first and last time he was truly mean to her was the day he called her a killer, and thankfully she hadn't seen that side of him rise up again. Even when she thought about it, she'd knock three times on the wall to avoid jinxing her luck.