Confrontation

Next day Ashlyn didn't came to Sky Reach Ian stands in corridor with his friends but he didn't show them that he wants to see Ash. The first period bell rang much to his disappointment he didn't show up but he was expecting this. When he was about to leave he saw Becky " Ronald and Christy go to class "Guys you go I am coming in just a minute."

His friends nodded now only few students are standing in the hall "Hey girl stop" he approached Becky when she push the button of the elevator. She turns around " Is he angry about yesterday the way she protects Ashley" but Ian expressions were soft "My name is Becky" she spokes confidently

"Well Becky I wants to thank you"

She raised her brow "for what"

"yesterday I lost control and I am glad that you stopped me otherwise that sissy would be dead"

He is trying to sound tough but Becky can feel the regret in his voice "Ian I have talk to Ash he will not oppose you again but please you also don't hurt him"

Ian shoved his hands in the pocket " it depends on his attitude" he then leave. Becky also go back to her class. Julia friend Vicky was standing far and observing them "Why the hell Ian paying attention to that loser I should inform this to Julia"

After he class Vicky told everything to Julia "What how dare she talk with my boyfriend" she angrily gets up and blocked Becky way when she was about to leave the class

"Listen you nerd stay away from Ian"

"Huh what"

I said stay away from my boyfriend what are you doing with him anyway loser"

"Listen Julia first of all no one knows that Ian is your boyfriend and, he was the one who came after me"

Becky angrily shoved her aside and leave she then decided to call her mother . Her phone beep and she read the text from her mother " I have dropped Ashlyn to her dormitory I tried to convince her to stay for today but she wants to go back" Becky sighs "that girl never listen"

Next morning Ashlyn get up she was confused whether to go or not Becky has already give an application to teacher for three days leave but she knows nothing will makes a difference whether she go today or tomorrow, her reputation as a Vincent is ruined when she begs mercy from Ian.

"Ashlyn no matter how hard you train you are still a girl and our world has no place for weakling" her father words rang into her brain despite still in pain she get ready for school "No I am tough I will survive this"

To her relief nobody teases her when she enters the Academy she tries to walk fast but couldn't due to pain ignoring the passerby students looks she reached corridor but freezes to see Ian and his friends

"No that's bad he was the last person she wants to see right now" she ignored and tried to walk faster towards the elevator

"Hey you little Vincent" she stopped at the Rex voice she closed her eyes in frustration reluctantly she looked at their direction "Come here" she moves slowly towards them. "Next time when you saw us do not dare to leave without greeting your king" spoke Ronald "Now greet him"

"Hey Ian" she spoke timidly all Ian friends shoot a laughter and Ian looked at her annoyingly " I am nor your equal or friend you will bow your head and address me as King Ian and will take permission from me before doing anything"

Ashlyn wants to punch him but that is not a very good idea so she do as he say she bow her head "King Ian may I go back to my class" Ian smirked although he hates the bruise which have ruined his face and felt little guilty after seeing him walking with difficulty but he can't show his concern "very well you are learning quickly yes you can go"