Challenged

On Monday Ashley get ready for the school she still didn't use the dining hall for the breakfast. Mostly she do breakfast from the small bakery. That bakery was owned by a kind old woman who always greet her warmly.

She finally reached the school gate,to her surprise it was very crowded and her friends were waiting for her in the gate. Julia came forward "Ash we have been waiting for you lets go to our class"

"You guys don't need to wait for me I could have joined you in the class"

"Don't be silly Ash from now own we will remain in a group" The others nodded "Ash we are friends and we will help each other"

Ashley was proud that she was able to make such a good friends who don't want to leave her alone "Yeah sure and today cafeteria treat is from me" she don't mind spending money on them. Julia grabbed her forearm. Ashley had been getting irritated of her past uninvited attempts but she is the one who became friend with her so she ignored.

On their way to class unlike she gets a lot of awkward glances from the students which she never see before. Most of the boys were well built and heighted compare to them she do look like a child but she knows in fighting size doesn't matter.

Rex who are in the hall with Christy also saw Ashley they were waiting for Ian and Ronald who still didn't came to school "Did you see Christy is that scrawny boy really a Vincent"

"Oh come on Rex he is cute" said one of the girl.

Christy was busy staring at Julia.Since the day Julia joined the school Christy was annoyed at her fruitless attempts to impressed Ian. Julia also dated with different Ian gang boys but she only used them to get close to Ian "Did you see guys how proudly she was walking and challenging our authority"

Rex laughed "You just wait and see that boy does not stand against our Ian .if they wants to enjoy the power or authority they need to beat us"

Harvey adjusted his glasses he felt something fishy about Ashley "That boy features is too girly maybe it's only my imagination but that guy beat the boys from second year " he thought.

"Hello guys sorry we are late Ian forgets to iron his clothes last night" lied Ronald. They have just arrived

"You guys were having breakfast in some restaurant am I right?" inquired Christy

"Well.... Christy we........................we  want to call you but... Ronald tries to give explanation

"Maybe you ran out of money and you can't even text me, girls lets go back to our class" Christy stomped her feet and leave angrily

"Why are you giving her the explanation Ronald?" asked Ian Annoyingly

Well isn't she is your girlfriend? Asked Rex

She is not I have told you guys hundreds of times and even if she was ,still I don't give permission to anyone to interfere where I go and what I do? The only reason I hang out with her because of my family business relationship with her family.

"Ok calm down buddy we were just teasing you," Ronald put his arm around his shoulder.

"By the way Ian today we saw the Vincent boy his name was Ash"

Ian frowned "Really too bad we are late"

"You know he was very muscular and looked tough.Ian it's not easy to beat him" lied Rex. Harvey was trying hard to control his laughter

Ian glared at them for the moment "Well it will be a fun to beat him then"

"We do not care that he beat some students from the second year but he needs to accept us as his leader" says Ronald