Trouble

Next day to Julia surprise nobody bothers them, she knows more than half of the students follow Ian commands maybe they are thinking to change their loyalties. But what concern her the most that today Ian and Ronald are absent 

"Are they embarrassed because yesterday a news about Ashley adventure spread like a fire thanks to her friends ,or maybe it is a calm before storm" thought Julia

After third period Ashley was collecting her books from the locker Becky came forward Ashley ignored her "I heard about yesterday"

"So are you impressed Becky or you will give me another lecture"

"Listen Ash if I were you then I would be watching my back I just came here to show you the safe and secret way out from the school so listen.............."

Ashley rolled her eyes and leave without paying attention to her warning.Today at off time she was sitting alone packing her things to leave one boy came inside 

"hey Ash Our leader is calling you at the gymnasium"

She angrily gets up "what is your leader problem anyway, why the hell he call me in whenever I was about to leave"

"So you will not come to bad alright then I will inform my leader, I wonder how he entertained your friends"

"Wait my friends are in the gymnasium"

"Yes they are and they are waiting for you"

Ashley blood was now boiling whoever that bastard is today she is going to teach him the unforgettable lesson. The last thing she wanted is that her friends return safely "Fine I am coming" 

Ashley followed the boy. She enters the gymnasium to her surprise it was crowded with students mostly they are seniors. In the middle three boys and two girls were standing they all are wearing silver bands, and one boy was sitting on the chair, his legs were stretched and he was giving her cold stares. 

Julia, Rick and Jack were standing in the corner they are looking worried.She knows the one who is sitting must be their leader, he is the same boy who bumped with her but now he looks different. His sleeves were rolled and his right arm was covered with the tattoo which she could not see. Half of his shirt buttons were opened, she knew he was tall, but now she can also see his muscles. He was continuously glaring at her with his blue eyes. 

Maybe that's a bad idea of coming over there she knew that she cannot fight so many people at a time, but she is not alone, she looked at her friends and a strength return to her body. " Let go of my friends"

One well-built, muscular boy whose hair is tied in a ponytail is standing beside the leader laughed " You sounds that as if we kidnapped them, they are just following our orders which you didn't follow yesterday femboi"

 The crowd shoot a laughter.Ashley clenched her fist. Ian gets up from the chair with a hand on his pants pockets, he walks slowly towards her as if she was his prey, her brain was screaming her to run this is a first time she face the situation like this. He stood just one inch apart, he even looks more scary from near. All the students now become silent and they were waiting for Ian to make a move.

"Listen  twink you didn't come yesterday when I call you but I ignored and forgave you as you are new and it was your first mistake, but let me clear one thing in your mind no matter what is your family background here my word is a law"

The crowd again starts their jeering " Now from now own you will do exactly what I say" Ian lightly pat her cheek. 

"Too bad I don't take the orders from the assholes" spoke Ashley loudly.

 All of the sudden everybody becomes silent and gasped. She has just insulted and deny his authority now they know that Ian will not ignore this behavior. Ian expression darkened, but remains calm "What did you say to me? Is there any brain in that skull" Ian poked her head roughly with his index finger 

Ashley has enough, she has already tolerated him touching her cheek without thinking she punched in his jaw. 

Ian and Ashley friends shocked at just what happened they could hear the whispering from the crowd. Ronald angrily came forward "How dare you...."

"Nobody interferes" shout Ian he then turn his face towards Ashley touches his jaw. 

He was still not looking angry, but she could feel the anger behind his calm composure. "Is that all you got wimp  I will give you  one chance to hit me, if you win you can leave and I will never bother you again"He then looked at his friends and a crowd "But if you lose them ........." 

Ashley didn't let him finish and raised her fist to punched him , but this time he grabbed her wrist "now my turn sissy" He then punched in her gut. Ashley felt dizzy for the moment she has fought with the boys, but she never gets hit so hard she grabbed her stomach and moves backwards. 

The crowd again starts their jeering they were laughing and calling her names. Ian throws a punch towards her which she dodged, but didn't see his leg, he kicked in her ribs now she lost her balance and fell down on the floor Ian looked at the boys he sent yesterday "Seriously, you got your ass kicked by that wimp" 

"No King Ian yesterday he just ran away" they explain

"Excuses" Ian then came towards Ashley and grabbed her with her hairs Ashley winced in pain Ian looked at the crowd " Listen all of you those who love their lives if anyone tries to be friendly with him I will break their bones" Ian then leave Ashley hairs and pushed her in the ground he put his foot on her right leg tears welled up in her eyes " I hope that this will be the first and last lesson for you do not ignore the commands from Salvatore Vincent boy"

 He then leave the gymnasium with his group. Before leaving Christy gave Julia a look as if she was saying your boyfriend is not a man enough. Julia also looked at Ashley with contempt "Let's go guys that Ash is of no good"

 After few minutes whole gymnasium become empty only Ashley was left, she gets up and wiped her tears she winced in pain when she knelt to grab her bag. "He says Salvatore but his father was informed that the sons of Salvatore and Dimirti family read in Alliances Academy who cares That bastard going to pay for that" she thought revengefully"

"That's been fun Ian now he will not show us the attitude" said Rex

Why don't we all go and eat somewhere?

Harvey grabs his stomach That's a great idea Christy what about you guys I am starving

"Why not today I am in a mood to give you a treat"Says Ian

"So it's done, where will we go?" ask Ronald while starting the car

They reach one of the expensive restaurants in the town Ian excused them to wash his hands and face. He goes to the men's restroom.He takes off his leather finger less gloves, but stopped for the moment hair of Ash was stuck in his gloves. He remembers how soft and silky Ash hair was what was he thinking? He shoved these thoughts and washed his hands and face