Hello Neighbor

After dropping Julia to dormitory Ian goes towards the club to meet his friends. 

"Hey Ian, how was your date?" asked Bella Rex girlfriend when he sits beside them in the club

"It was one of the wonderful things I experienced in my life, such an amazing girl"

Ronald gave him the questioning look, 

"Oh, I see, " spoke Bella " Will you excuse me guys" she then leave

Why did you lie? Asked Ronald

Ian grabbed the snacks from the table, "So that Bella gave this news to Christy"

"Jeez Ian you are cruel" 

"And I hope you will keep your mouth shut Rex" Ian glared at him

"Of course buddy, I am more loyal to my friends, so how was it like to spend a time with Ash Vincent girlfriend"

"That was a big torture of my life and I was seriously thinking to kill....

"Who Julia you just can't kill a person for that reason Ian" said Harvey shockingly

"Not Julia but myself"

After a few seconds of silence everyone start laughing " Believe me guys if I only say once to sleep with me she could have done it. She is so irritating I wished that panzy come and challenge me for his girl, even he didn't show up "

 "What you would have done beat him" asked Harvey 

"No, I would accept my defeat just to get rid of this torture" All his friends start laughing"

"By the way have you guys investigated where that wimp is living"

"Ronald grins you wouldn't guess, " he then handed over a note to Ian

"Really" laugh Ian " too bad we are neighbors and didn't say hi"

"Hey Ian why don't we send some cookies to our neighbors tonight" grinned Ronald

"Not a bad idea" chuckled Ian

It's 10:30 and Ashley was still not sleeping, she was wearing a sleeveless tank and pajamas. She decided to turn off the TV and go to bed. Someone gently knocked at her door "Who could have come at this hour, maybe its Becky, she said that today if she gets time she will come" She wears her hood and opens the door her face turn pale. 

Ian and Ronald were standing with the same sinister smiles on their face "Hmm have you seen the ghost We are not that ugly are we Ronald" snickered Ian

 They both came inside "But yeah, our face is not pretty like you ...femboy" says Ronald

Ashley comes out of her shocked state when Ronald closed the door. She reacted quickly and takes out the small gun from the dresser and pointed toward the Ian. Within the blink of an eye, he disarms Ashley, takes a gun from her hand twist her arm. She winced in pain Ian throw the weapon on the corner of the room "Well, that's not a very warm welcome for someone who visited for the first time" He then leaves her arm. 

She takes a few step back and looked at the direction of her bed a knife is under the pillow "Don't bother to think of other weapons wimp we don't come here for a fight" Said Ian reading her mind. 

He wonders how many weapons that boy has hidden in his room. He himself have hide a five guns in his room after all it' not a bed of roses to belong from the mafia family. One never knows when the enemy will attack.

Ronald picks up the gun "Hey Ian isn't against the rules to keep weapons here" 

"You are right Ronald we should inform the authority after all it is about the safety of students" Ian said in a mocking tone