Concern

In evening at 7pm she decided not to explore the city she gets up wear her jacket and went outside the dormitory, Ian saw her leaving the building while sitting in his car with Ronald "Where the hell he could have gone all alone at his hour that idiot doesn't know that city is not a safe heaven like this building but why I am worried"

"Hey man lets go we are getting late" complained Rex. Who was in another car Ian nodded. At the club Ian insisted on leaving ,he make excuse of completing his assignment but in real he was concerned whether the boy has returned or not "Ian we are also going back don't think only you think about your grades" spoke Ronald

Come on dude how many times I told you to seek assistance of Flyn

Oh rex you don't know Ian obsession of doing his assignment of architecture by himself

At 10:30 while returning to their dormitory they saw some punks with clubs on their hands were waiting for them. According to school policy school is not responsible for students if they do not return by 10.

Ian parked his car outside the building "My friends are you ready for warm up it's just take five minutes"

Rex and Harvey came out of car "Hell yeah Ian" spoke rex excitedly

Ronald turn off his phone "well that would be the good excuse of not completing that boring assignment"

They all came out of the car. Ian take of his jacket and rolled his sleeves "Tell me assholes how many time we have to kicked your ass to make you realize that lions own this place not some stray dogs"

"Hey Ian this time we will make you regret messing with us" spoke one tall lean man Bob he was their leader.

The fight started blows punches and kicks were exchange both the leaders still didn't join the fight they were just standing and watching. Ashley was coming back with the bags in her hands she stopped at the scene "What the hell" she thought she then pay close attention to see who is fighting "Oh hawk gang is fighting I hope the other boys teach them a good lesson and looked at that bastard he is just standing there and doing nothing" Ian caught her staring at him she turn her gaze he moves towards her "Hey you idiot don't stand there go inside"

"How dares he why would she missed the opportunity to saw them getting beaten" she was so indulge in her thoughts she didn't saw Bob raise his club to hit her thinking her the part of hawk gang, she gasped but the club never reach her Ian block it with his hand. She saw another boy tries to hit Ian from behind she leaves her bags moves forward and kick in his diaphragm. Ian smiled "not bad Vincent boy"

The two boys exchange several blows after few minutes Bob become exhausted Ian kicked hard in his abdomen and punch his face. Bob moves backwards he curses them and ran away with his boys.

"That Ian is dangerous he didn't fight with his full strength while fighting with her but why" she has just witnessed that how hard he has struck the other boy and without much struggle he won. The only reason he is going easy with her is because of her family name.

"Ian this getting annoying day by day I want the real challenge" complained Ronald he then glared at Ashley "Why we have to fight only weaklings like him"

"Hey who you calling weakling bastard" despite Becky warning Ashley was fumed She was angry why Ian is such a good fighter every one fears and respect him and whereas she is only a source of their amusement.

So you are now angry want to hit me sissy boy" teased Ronald. Hearing this Ashlyn raised her fist to struck him but Ian caught her wrist and twist her arm behind her back "Easy there warrior show mercy on your weak body" he then leave her arm she takes few step back and grabbed her fist "I hate you all"

"The feeling is mutual now be a good boy go to your room and one more thing Ash don't leave the building after 6"

"Stop ordering me around I would do what I want" she snapped

Ian is controlling himself but his whining is getting on his nerves he spoke sternly "Last warning wimp do not cross you limits by disobeying me"

"Or what" she shouts "you want to hit me, then come hit me don't just stand there you egoistic son of a bitch"

Ian angrily grabbed her arm and raised his fist to strike her but stopped "get out of my side before I lose my mind and beat the hell out of you" she angrily glared at him , feeling humiliated she grab her bags and went inside after she went inside. Ian and his friends also go back to their rooms none of them spoke anything about it.

"Why Ian is going easy on that boy if someoneelse has insulted him so openly that person would be in the hospital right now,but what happened to Ian" thought Ronald while sitting in front of the laptop,he remembers Ian struggle of controlling anger when he was confronting Ash.