Day 4 cont.

Remus shivered feeling Sirius gaze. He was dressed in tight jeans and t-shirt that clenched to his body like a second skin. There was also make up smeared on his face and earings dangling from his ears. He looked... different. He never dressed like that. Well, of course he always loved tight clothes and make up but more in a punk-rock way, not... Remus closed his eyes feeling the word slutty forming in his mind.

He knew something has changed. Not only his appearance but his behaviour as well. Sirius was never open about the fact that he like boys. And kissing one publicly? That had never been an option before. Remus felt anger prickling inside him. Why the hell had Remus had to hide his feelings, their relationship because of Sirius' fear only to see him rubbing his dick onto some stranger in a club?!

He clenched his fists, forcing himself to open his eyes again and look at the man. Sirius was still watching him carefully with a sly smirk. Why was he smirking? They haven't seen each other for years. He should be terrified by this reunion.

Remus was terrified. He didn't know what to do or what to say. The circumstances in which they separated weren't pretty. And Remus was longing for the answers. Why Sirius left him? What was he doing here? What he do now with his life? Why the fuck did he left him?

Sirius turned around standing straight. His eyes went down Remus' body and then up again in a slow motion almost... seductive? Remus mind went blank. Why Sirius looked at him like that? They were boyfriends, sure, but everything have changed. Or maybe... maybe Sirius doesn't care. Maybe he came here for a hook up just like Remus did. Maybe he doesn't have hard feelings about Remus anymore. Maybe he never had. And maybe, just maybe, the best thing that Sirius' remembers about him is his dick.

Remus felt a wave of sadness. So massive that he couldn't control himself. If he's not gonna do anything about he's gonna cry like a pathetic man he is.

And so Remus converted sadness into anger. He furrowed his browes, he straightened up flexing his arms. There was a sudden glint in Sirius' eyes.

"Hello there, pretty boy" he said in a low, flirty voice.

Remus blinked at him completely lost.

"You're gay? We can you know..." he nodded slightly at the toilet cabin.

"What...?" he whispered. Sirius knew he was gay, how he could not. And did he just offerd him to-

He didn't even acknowledge tha situation before he felt soft lips pressing to his own. An electrict shock went through his body and he froze for a second. Then he opened his eyes and looked at Sirius face. So close. Kissing him.

Remus grabbed his armes and pushed the man away, panting heavily. "What the fuck?!"

"You're straight?" Sirius grimaced. "You looked pretty gay to me."

Remus scanned his face slowly searching for some proof of madness. He knew what it is tho, he still felt strong taste of an alcohol on his lips that came with the kiss. Sirius was so fucking sloshed that he couldn't even recognise his ex.

Remus clenched his teeth in an anger. That wasn't how their reunion was supposed to be. That-

Remus shiverd harshly smelling something in the air. It was strong. Remus never smelled something like this before. It was sweet and thick and so fucking tempting. His dick responded immediately. Remus eyes were locked on Sirius blushed and desoriented face. This perfect smell was coming from him. How?

Remus bit his lip, trying to control himself. He wanted to took Sirius to one of this dirty cabins and fuck the shit out of him. That would be perfect, he's so fucking handsome and eager and this smell! But Remus knew it wasn't true and that made him mad as hell. Of course it wasn't true, Sirius was a beta, he doesn't produce any pheromones. So that can mean only one thing – he used something. There are this repulsing sprays that cost treasure in sex shops, but of course Sirius would be able to afford them. So he used the spray to smell like an omega.