That's Entertainment Ending (Hazbin Hotel)

Charlie sat down on the couch with tears streaming down her face. She totally blew her interview and no one is taking her idea of rehabilitating sinners seriously. Vaggie, Charlie's girlfriend, did her best to comfort her while Angel Dust was sucking on his melted popsicle. They all heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Angel said

"Angel!" Violet exclaimed with her arms in the air, very happy to see her friend.

"Holy shit, Violet?!" Angel exclaimed as his eyes widened in surprise, as Violet pulled him in for a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help." Violet said as she entered

"Wait really? I thought you never wanted to see my face again." Charlie said

"Well... I know I said some words but you know it's been years since we last saw each other and I've totally moved on from it." Violet said

"So, you're taking my offer!" Charlie beamed

Charlie quickly leaned down and pulled Violet into a bone-crushing hug, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

"Charlie. Choking. Not breathing." Violet gasped.

"Sorry." Charlie said and immediately let go of her, Charlie gasped. "Let me show you around!"

Soon, there was another knock on the door. "Were you expecting someone else?" Violet asked her sister.

"No." Charlie answered

Charlie contemplates on whether or not to open the door but decides to open it anyway.

The mysterious figure can be seen standing before her and Charlie, knowing who he is, reacts with extreme shock.

"Hel-" Alastor gets the door slammed in front of him, Charlie looks to the side for a brief moment before opening the door again, "-lo!"

Charlie slams the door in front of his face once more, "Hey, Vaggie? Violet?"

"What?" Vaggie/Violet asked

"The Radio Demon is at the door!" Charlie said, pointing at the door

"What?!" they shouted, Vaggie's more in shock while Violet's more in amazement.

"What should I do?!" Charlie asked

"Uh, well- Don't let him in!" Vaggie said

Charlie decides to disregard Vaggie's advice once more and opens the door for Alastor.

"May I speak now?" Alastor asked

"You may..." Charlie said

Alastor held his hand out and shook hers. "Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! Quite the pleasure!" Violet had an open mouth smile while her hands rested against her cheeks. Vaggie was already giving Alastor a suspicious glare while Angel continued eating his popsicle. Alastor let himself in. "Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!"

Vaggie holds a harpoon towards his chest, "Stop right there, cabrón hijo de perra (bastard son of a bitch)! I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy talk show shitlord!"

Alastor used his fingers to move the harpoon away from him and said, "Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here..." His radio voice turned a demonic static as he tilted his head to the side. Alastors eyes shifted to a radio dial while the air grew heavier and everything seemed like it was glitching. "I would've done so already."