ᴘᴀʀᴛ - 2

Hie barbies
________________________________________

As the first rays of sunlight peek through the curtains, Tae slowly opens his eyes, feeling a slight weight on his chest. Gently lifting his head, he sees the bunny he brought home last night nestled against him, its small body curled up with its face barely hiding in his neck. Tae can't help but smile at the adorable sight.

Carefully, Tae sits up, cradling the bunny in his arms as he moves. The bunny stirs slightly but remains nestled against him, its soft fur warm against Tae's skin.

"Good morning, little one''...Tae whispers, running a gentle hand over the bunny's back and giving it a soft kiss on the head. The bunny nuzzles closer, clearly enjoying the affection.

Tae carries the bunny to the kitchen, where he prepares a small bowl of fresh greens and carrots for his new furry friend. As the bunny munches contentedly on its breakfast, Tae savors the quiet moment, grateful for the warmth and companionship of his new morning routine with his adorable bunny companion.

After finishing his own breakfast, Tae gently pets the bunny's head one last time before heading off to get ready for work. With a fond smile, he watches as the bunny happily nibbles on its food, feeling grateful for the companionship it brings into his life. As he gets ready, the memory of the bunny cuddling up to him in the morning fills him with warmth, setting a positive tone for the day ahead.

With a final affectionate glance at the bunny, Tae places multiple bowls of food and water around the room, ensuring his furry friend has everything it needs until he returns in the afternoon. Leaning down, he plants a gentle kiss on the bunny's head.

"Take care, baby," he murmurs softly, his voice filled with warmth and love...

After ensuring that the windows are securely closed and the door is locked, Tae heads out for work, his heart feeling lighter knowing that his bunny will be safe and well-cared for in his absence. As he walks down the street, he can't help but look forward to the moment he'll return home to his adorable companion...

As the evening sun dips low on the horizon, Tae arrives home from work, a bag filled with fresh carrots and other vegetables swinging from his hand. With a smile on his face, he unlocks the door and steps inside, greeted by the familiar warmth of his cozy apartment.

"I'm home, little one!"...tae calls out, setting down the bag of groceries Instantly, he hears the soft rustle of movement from the bunny's corner. Making his way over, Tae kneels down and scoops up the bunny, who eagerly snuggles into his chest.

"I brought yuh some treats''... Tae says smiling, his voice filled with affection as he retrieves a handful of carrots from the bag. The bunny's ears perk up at the sight, and it eagerly accepts the offering, munching happily on the crisp vegetables.

Tae spends the evening relaxing with his furry companion, feeding it the fresh veggies and showering it with affection. As they cuddle together on the couch, Tae can't help but feel grateful for the joy and comfort his bunny would bring into his life...

After leaving the bunny cooing happily in its corner, Tae heads to freshen up, changing into a comfortable tank top and shorts. Feeling refreshed, he makes his way to the kitchen to prepare something for himself to eat.

Humming softly to himself, Tae rustles up a simple yet satisfying meal, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of his home. As he eats, he can't help but glance over at the bunny from time to time, smiling at its playful antics as it explores its surroundings.

With his hunger satisfied and a contented feeling settling over him, Tae takes a moment to appreciate the simple joys of spending time with his beloved bunny companion.