ᴘᴀʀᴛ - 27 [M]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

As the morning light gently filtered through the curtains, Tae stirred awake, feeling the warmth of Jungkook's breath against his skin. His heart swelled with love as he gazed down at Jungkook, his lips tenderly wrapped around Tae's nipple. Tae couldn't help but smile as he traced the soft contours of Jungkook's face, overwhelmed by the depth of his affection for this beautiful soul lying beside him. He longed to brush back the strands of Jungkook's messy hair from his forehead, but as he moved to do so, he realized their hands were still intertwined, a silent testament to their unbreakable bond.

"Love, wake up''...Tae whispered softly, his fingers gently caressing Jungkook's back.

"No, stay like this please''...Jungkook mumbled, his grip tightening on Tae's hand as he nuzzled closer.

"You can sleep, I need to get up''...Tae replied, reluctantly extracting himself from Jungkook's embrace, eliciting a soft whine from his lover before he drifted back into slumber.

Tae made his way to the bathroom, intending to indulge in a warm, comforting bath to soothe his sore muscles. But his plans were quickly thwarted by the sight of Jungkook grinning mischievously from inside the tub.

"No''... Tae protested half-heartedly.

"Yes, a hundred times yes, wifey''...Jungkook teased, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"I wanted to take a bath, but—" Tae began to protest, but Jungkook cut him off.

"Tae, I'm not here to cook either. I came here to bathe, just like you, and with you''... Jungkook reasoned, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Dare to do anything besides bathe, and I'll chop your dick off''... Tae threatened, though the heat rising to his cheeks betrayed his embarrassment at the playful banter.

"You can't chop off something you love, babe''.. Jungkook smirked, his hands finding their way to Tae's waist, pulling him closer into the warm embrace of the water.

As they settled into the tub, the remnants of paint from their bodies mingled with the water, creating a kaleidoscope of colors around them. In the serene silence of the bathroom, they found solace in each other's presence, their love radiating between them like a beacon of light in the early morning haze.

After luxuriating in their bath, laughter echoing off the bathroom walls, Tae and Jungkook emerged, playfully drying each other off with towels, their joyful spirits filling the space. With the day ahead free from work commitments, Jungkook opted for a cozy ensemble of a t-shirt and sweatpants, while Tae, finding comfort in the familiarity of Jungkook's shirt, wore it with nothing underneath. Tae headed to the kitchen, the clinking of pots and pans signaling his preparation of their breakfast, while Jungkook settled onto the couch, engrossed in his phone, relishing the leisurely moments together.

Tae skillfully arranged breakfast on the dining table, the aroma of freshly prepared food wafting through the air, enticing Jungkook to join him. Jungkook eagerly joined Tae at the table, his eyes lighting up at the spread before him. With each bite, he hummed in delight, showering Tae with compliments for his culinary skills, expressing his appreciation for the delicious meal in between mouthfuls. Tae smiled warmly at Jungkook's words, finding joy in providing nourishment for his beloved partner, their shared mealtime serving as a cherished moment of connection and contentment.

As they finished eating, Tae rose from his seat, intending to gather the used utensils in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Jungkook's mischievous gaze landed on a bottle of whipped cream sitting enticingly on the table. With a sly grin, he spoke up, catching Tae's attention.