ᴘᴀʀᴛ - 5

Hie Barbies
Thought to continue it again
As you all started reading this one
Happy reading ✨
________________________________________

In the past week, Tae's bond with the rescued bunny has grown stronger, as the little creature clings to Tae with unwavering loyalty. However, worry has gripped Tae's heart as Bunny, the epitome of attachment, has fallen ill, vomiting twice in the last day.

Tae's anxiety mounts with each retch, but the situation worsens when attempts to transport Bunny to the vet turn into a frantic chase. Despite Tae's exhaustion and exasperation, Bunny dashes away like lightning at the mere suggestion of a trip to the vet, leaving Tae grappling with both worry and the logistical challenge of securing Bunny's well-being.

Caught between a rock and a hard place, Tae finds themselves in a dilemma.Desperate to ensure Bunny's well-being, Tae knows a visit to the vet is imperative, yet the distance poses a logistical nightmare.

Leaving Bunny alone in such a fragile state is unthinkable, yet the urgency of medical attention cannot be ignored. With a heavy heart and a sense of responsibility weighing heavily upon them, Tae resolves to reach out to the vet, explaining the situation and seeking guidance on how to proceed.

In this delicate balancing act between duty and devotion, Tae's steadfast commitment to Bunny's welfare shines through, embodying the essence of compassionate caregiving. He thought to ask his friend...

''Hey, Jimin, it's Tae. I was wondering if you could come over for a bit? Bunny's not doing too well, and I could really use your help''...he said glancing at the bunny who was sleeping

''Oh, h-hey Tae! Yeah, o-of course, I can swing by. But uh ah, sorry if I sound a bit off, I'm dealing with a bit of a situation here''...Jimin breathed out

'' Are you okay? You sound a little...strange. Damn you Jimin, don't tell me you are getting fucked by your husbands at the moment''...tae made a weird face

''Yeah, I'm fine, just ah''...Jimin stuttered and gasped while his both husbands smirked but tae made more weird face...

''keep doing it, call me when you are done''...tae said as he was about to cut the call Jimin spoke up

'' No, Tae, it's not like that. I'm just...dealing with something. But you're important too, I can't ignore you. I'll be there soon, okay?''...Jimin gasped making tae to roll his eyes

''fine, make it fast please, it's urgent''...said tae

'' I will, don't worry. See you in a bit, ahhhh''...as he moaned out loud tae immediately hanged up making cry face to his own out of embarrassment and being uncomfortable...

Jimin and his husbands were in the midst of a passionate love-making session, their bodies intertwined in a tangle of limbs and desire. Moans and whispers filled the room as they lost themselves in each other, completely consumed by the pleasure they were experiencing.

''fuck i am gonna cum''...hobi pounded deep in jimin's anal while yoongi pounded in his vagina holding his swells from behind and he was laying on his back on yoongi's stomach, they picked up their pace and three of them cummed at the same time, jimin's eyes rolled back at the intense pleasure he got by his husbands and their dicks...

After reached a climax, Jimin lay panting and spent, his husbands still wrapped around him in a loving embrace. As they caught their breath, Jimin's phone buzzed with a message from their friend Tae, who is asking him to be hurry

Jimin suggested he heading over to Tae's place immediately. His husbands agreed, quickly getting dressed and gathering their things before heading out the door...