ᴇɴᴅ [M]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

As the weeks went by, Jungkook became increasingly engrossed in his work. Normally, when Tae returned home in the evening, he would be greeted by Jungkook's warm welcome. However, for the past week, things had been different. Upon returning home, there was no one to greet him, and Tae found himself missing those moments dearly. Although Jungkook had explained his busy schedule, Tae couldn't shake the feeling of longing for his husband's presence and affectionate welcome.

In the evenings, Jungkook often arrived home late, and the last memory Tae held onto was Jungkook's embrace or the feeling of being spooned during the night. By the time Tae woke up in the morning, Jungkook would already be gone for work, leaving Tae feeling saddened and yearning for his attention.

As the weeks went by, Jungkook became increasingly engrossed in his work. Normally, when Tae returned home in the evening, he would be greeted by Jungkook's warm welcome. However, for the past week, things had been different. Upon returning home, there was no one to greet him, and Tae found himself missing those moments dearly. Although Jungkook had explained his busy schedule, Tae couldn't shake the feeling of longing for his husband's presence and affectionate welcome.

Returning from work one evening, Tae found the house empty once again. He sighed and went to freshen up, finding solace in wearing his husband's hoodie, a tangible reminder of Jungkook's presence. Lost in longing, Tae sipped on strawberry milk when the doorbell rang incessantly. Hurrying to answer it, Tae was taken aback when he was met with two pairs of lips kissing him hungrily, conveying the pent-up emotions of their separation. Tae responded eagerly, reciprocating Jungkook's passion.

As they parted, a string of saliva lingered between them, and Tae looked into Jungkook's eyes, on the verge of tears.

"Finally got some time? Huh?"...he pouted.

''i am truly sorry baby, i was so busy''...Jungkook kissed his forehead apologizing for his absence, explaining that he was busy creating something special.

''and what was with that sudden kiss?''Tae playfully glared at him, questioning the sudden kiss, but Jungkook simply shrugged, grinning....

"I missed you so ,uch''...Tae confessed, biting Jungkook's lower lip, their breaths mingling. Jungkook squeezed Tae's waist affectionately, echoing Tae's sentiment. With tenderness, Jungkook lifted Tae onto the bed, undressing him gently as Tae looked on in awe, grateful for their reunion..

Jungkook kissed tae's forehead affectionately and peppered his whole face with light and loving kisses making tae to hum, jungkook's mouth traveled to his neck while tae's hand moved to jungkook's hairs playing with his hair locks steadily tae moaned feeling his soft flesh getting abused again and again..

Jungkook tenderly kissed Tae's stomach ,his affectionate gestures like gentle whispers against Tae's skin. Each loving kiss peppered across Tae's face elicited a soft hum of contentment, their connection palpable in the intimate moments they shared.

Jungkook pressed kiss at Tae's bikini line when tae looked at jungkook shooking his head who understood what other meant and an understanding Jungkook's with a silent plea, a wordless exchange of understanding passing between them. With a tender smile, Jungkook shed his own clothes, their bodies aligning in a dance of desire and longing, and aligned his aching member at the entrance of tae's hole and pushed his member inside completely raw while tae moaned loudly with small tears prickling at the corner of his eyes...

As Jungkook entered Tae, their connection deepened, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they sought to express their love in the most intimate of ways. With each thrust, their bond grew stronger, their hands intertwining in a silent promise of forever.