Thirtytwo.

ANTONIO

The emptiness of the bed woke me up. Even though it was hot enough to be a fucking oven, a shiver penetrated my body. The corner of my eye caught Divya sneaking out of the room. I resisted the urge to pull her back into bed.

They were rare, the times she was out of bed before me. I liked to keep it that way. Waking up in an empty bed was not something I wanted to familiarise myself with, even though I had spent years doing nothing other than enjoying it. Women were good to fuck, but not to share my bed with. Their long hair in my mouth and cuddle-demanding closeness pissed me off. Another thing she had taken from me.

With a groan, I rolled onto my back, giving up on sleep now that she wasn't near me. I didn't understand this constant need for her. What a fool I had been to think having her would resolve everything. She was an addiction in my blood. The more I had her, the more I wanted her. If I couldn't have her, I wanted her near me in my line of sight.

She pulled me to her with her swaying body and magical eyes. She radiated pure innocence when she was lying on the floor playing with my baby, unaware of her naked belly and visible cleavage. Then she would change into a hot siren riding me wildly, wearing only pieces of jewellery that did nothing to outshine her body.

She was fucking gorgeous. A man's wet dream. She was mine. Which is exactly why I hadn't told her. I hadn't wanted to tell her when I came home a few weeks ago to find her playing with Cora, distracting me with her naked skin and innocent looks. Instead, I had packed them all up and rushed off to India.

What a brilliant idea it had been. This had to have been the best three weeks of my life. It wasn't my first visit to India. Yet somehow, it was so much more interesting to experience the country through her eyes. Everything was so much more. More life, more joy, more beauty.

Definitely more sex. My number one favourite activity with her. If it wasn't for Cora, I would never let this woman out of my room.

I shifted in my bed. My dick needed some serious attention, and she was missing to give it some.

Yanking on my boxer shorts, I strode through the house. I knew she loved the house. I had already contacted the owners with an offer to buy it. Investing in a property here seemed like a good idea. We could spend some time each year here till Cora started schooling.

followed the sound of her giggles floating from the kitchen. The scene was worth a movie. The maid, whose name I had forgotten, was showing Divya how to cut a mango neatly and make juice out of it. Loads and loads of cut mangoes piled on the worktop next to the window, ready to be put in the juicer. There was also a shitload of mango splattered all over my wife and her sweet boobs. Did she not know that her breasts were clearly visible under the scrap of fabric she was wearing? The fucking maid probably did.

The maid noticed me first, her "good morning" dying on her lips as she looked away, embarrassed at my semi-nudity. Did she really think I would have eyes for her when the key to my cock was sitting on that worktop? Divya looked up, her giggle dying on her lips.

"Oh, good morning," she breathed, a flush rushing up her skin.

She is parading herself half-naked in front of the maid, and now she's shy in front of me?

"I go, madam?" Both of us looked at the maid, who looked like I was the big bad wolf who might gulp her down. Couldn't the woman not see that I had eyes only for the jutting tits begging for the suction of my lips?

"Go," I said, tightly watching her scurry out of the house.

"You're so rude," Divya admonished me.

"Am I?" I went to stand between her legs, the maid already out of my mind. I had other important things to ponder about, like how to unbuckle this thing she was wearing. "You were rude to leave me alone in bed."