𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎

✔︎ - 1988

✔︎ - 1988

Michael entered the recording studio. Don wilson was editing the man in the mirror music video. "Okay, what do we got?", asked michael. "Well the song is already released so we're just editing the music video", replied siedah garrett.

Michael nodded.

"Where's pearl?", asked glen ballard.

"Frank took her to the snack and soda machine", replied michael and sat down.

"Aw, michael doesn't feed his daughter?", asked siedah jokingly.

"I do!", exclaimed michael and laughed.

"Someone's coming", whispered siedah.

A three year old pearl entered the recording studio. She was giggling non stop. "Well look who it is, come here mamas", said siedah and extended her arms. Pearl shook her head from side to side.

Glen laughed. Frank closed the door after he entered and sat next to michael.

"Pearl, say hi to aunt siedah", said michael.

"It's fine, she must've taken a nap on her way here", said siedah and crossed her legs.

Pearl looked at the six small tvs in front of don. He was clicking and moving buttons. Pearl gasped and pointed at the small tv. "No pointing, it's rude", said michael. Siedah smiled.

"What is it? Who's that?", asked siedah.

"Papa martin!", exclaimed pearl and ran to the tvs. Michael stood up and stood behind pearl.

"Yeah, he's giving a speech", said michael and smiled.

"What did mommy tell you about papa martin?", asked michael.

Pearl looked up at michael.

"That....that he tried to make the world a better place", replied pearl.

"Uh huh, what else?", asked glen.

"Tried to stop.....racism", replied pearl.

Siedah smiled.

"Very good", said michael and pecked pearl's cheek.

Frank kept munching on m&ms. Pearl looked at frank. "Hey! Those are mine", said pearl and ran towards frank.

"Are you sure? I thought they were mine", said frank.

"Stop eating", said pearl.

Siedah covered her mouth with her hand.

Dan stopped editing.

"No- pearl apologize", said michael.

Pearl looked up at michael and started crying.

"I want mommy!", exclaimed pearl.

Michael tried to pick up pearl. Pearl stepped back.

"Okay, let's call mommy", said michael and took pearl's hand. Pearl sniffed and stopped crying. Michael went towards the telephone and dialed a number. It kept ringing. "She must be out with aunt janet and grandma", said michael.

Pearl jumped and cried louder.

"Are you hungry pearl?", asked siedah.

"Pearl priscilla coretta martina jackson king, stop crying, mommy is busy", said michael.

"Damn", whispered Don.

"Okay, I'm done with the editing, just gotta call mtv to play it around this week", said don.

"Okay, thank you so much don", said michael.

- 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀

Pearl ran inside. "Mommy!", exclaimed pearl.

Karla put her cigarette out and threw it out the window. She made her way towards the living room. "Hey baby", said karla and picked up pearl.

"Have you been crying?", asked karla.

"All day", replied michael.

"Why?", asked karla.

"I think she might have insulted frank because he was eating her m&ms", replied michael.

"Aw, but you're okay now right?", asked karla.

Pearl nodded.

Karla laughed and pecked pearl's cheek.

"Mommy guess who I saw in daddy's music video", said pearl.

Michael smiled and laughed.

"Who did you see?", asked karla.

"Papa martin", replied pearl.

Karla gasped.

Pearl giggled.