𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙎 𝙎𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙔

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 - 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓!

✔︎ - 1966

"Heavenly father, we thank you for privilege of this fellowship, and we thank you for the capacity for friendship, we thank thee for this food which we about to receive, and we ask thee to transform this food into life, and our lives and the service for thee amen", said martin and opened his eyes.

Karla still had her hands together and opened her eyes. Coretta started serving food on the plates. Karla patiently waited for her plate. "Okay, pass this back to martin please", said coretta and gave the plate to dexter.

Dexter gave the plate to his brother. Martin lll took his plate and set it on the table.

Coretta gave a plate to karla.

"I know how hungry you are, you've been eyeing the food since the praying", said coretta.

Karla giggled and began eating.

"Daddy you not talking", said martin lll.

"I'm too hungry martin, I'm so hungry I'm busy with this dinner", said martin and looked at his son.

"I wanna go to norway mama", said dexter.

Coretta raised her eyebrows and looked at dexter.

"You wanna go to norway? Why do you wanna go?", asked coretta.

Karla offered some corn on the cob to bernice.

A four year old bernice shook her head.

"Why do you wanna go dexter?", asked coretta.

"Who is the pride name for?", asked martin.

Dexter shook his head rapidly.

Karla giggled.

"I think you know that one", said martin and looked at yolanda.

"Some years ago, and when he died he told he told people and dad that he was a millionaire and....and he had lots of money so he told the people and dad that every year they want to give a prayer to a person who is called the most standing ourselves, physics and chemistry and uh....yeah", said yolanda while playing with her fork.

"You get an a on them", said martin and kept eating.

"Do you wanna go to norway?", asked coretta.

Karla shook her head.

"Why not?", asked dexter.

"They wouldn't want me", replied karla and drank her apple juice.

"They would", said martin.

Coretta smiled.