- 𝐎.𝐎𝟐

YOUR SKELETON IS READY TO HATCH.

- "COACH KUDOU? Where are we going again?" Endou asked their new coach, fastening his seatbelt.

"Before we begin practice we're in need of one more strategist." He replied, Endou looked over at Kidou who stared out the window minding his own business.

"But, why do we all need to go?" Tsunami asked.

"She does things very differently and seeing how she does it will help you adjust rather than being thrown right into it."

Tsunami raised an eyebrow at what he deemed to be a half assed explanation but leaned back in his seat nonetheless. He didn't mind being thrown right into it. It reminded him of the days his father threw him into the sea to teach him how to swim, the good old days.

'Who does he think he is!? Kidou is the best we have and all we need!' Endou was infuriated but would never show it. Nevermind he's actually really bad at hiding things. To be honest it just sounded like he had a fat crush on Kidou. I mean maybe he does? Sure seems like it.

As he was about to protest he spoke again. "Coach Hibiki has specifically requested her, claiming she will particularly compliment Kidou's way of thinking." He said closing his eyes. This caught Kidou's attention as he decided to listen in more carefully.

"A player that would compliment Kidou's way of thinking? That's exciting!" Aki chirped.

"And a girl! Finally I needed to see new faces." Haruna sighed, earning a smack from Aki.

"AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?" She cried out making Fuyuka sweatdrop.

"She's not a player, she does orders off the pitch and trained two of the candidates for this team. But she does have a mean kick." The coach stated.

"Player or not that's still interesting!" Endou said seemingly carelessly. He cared. He very much did. If this person even tried to outshine his beloved Kidou he'd probably try to break their cerebellum or something threatening like that. Listen, he had biology the other day that's all the stuck in that empty head of his.

He couldn't think of much else, perhaps he'd get Gouenji to hit them in the face with the ball, for some reason he seems to like doing that. How did that even start? Reckon he gets a kick outta that? He snickered to himself making Kazemaru look at him weirdly, pun unintended.

Endou stopped thinking about it and sulked back into his chair as the engine started. Kazemaru felt a bit uncomfortable with all the random emotions the boy next to him was showing, bipolar ass bitch. #justiceforkazemaru

"Where to Coach?" Furukabu asked.

"Kidokawa Seishuu." He said with a smug smile crossing his arms and leaning back into the seat.

The entirety of Inazuma Japan silently and slowly turned to face Gouenji who wore a shocked and ever so slightly intimidated expression, his eyes met Endou's wide ones.

"GOUENJI! YOU HAVE TO KNOW!" He shouted, sending sound waves that shook the whole damn caravan, literally how? Shouts came from others but Endou's voice is so damn loud he overthrew everyone else's shouts and inquiries, although he could very clearly hear Toramaru screaming and crying. For what reason? That's a lovely question, moving on—

Endou had completely discarded his plan to overthrow the new person, there was a new situation at hand! Gouenji looked over at the coach who merely nodded at him confirming his hypothesis.

Seeing this, Endou shoved a finger in Gouenji's face and wiggled it around, "You know! Don't you!" He shrugged and leaned back in his seat. Kazemaru looked around for help, maybe they'd pass by a mental asylum and he could throw Endou in there. Poor guy.