- 𝐎.𝐎𝟏

IT'S ME. THE APRIL FOOL.

- INAZUMA JAPAN had been chosen over the weekend. To say you were impressed with the lineup would be an understatement. Of course you were proud of each and every player that was chosen, especially your boyfriend, but you felt a bit guilty for Masaru who was up for being chosen but in the end wasn't.

You had been Kidokawa's strategist and had been training them since you joined the school, spending hours working overtime to satisfy their cravings to get better soccer. You walked into the school with an unreadable expression and prayed for some peace and quiet before the hellish day started.

"Lady Y/n! I'm sorry, I couldn't get into Inazuma Japan and represent Kidokawa." One of the Mukata triplets called out to you from behind.

'So much for peace and quiet.'

You cursed under your breath before turning to them. "It's okay. I should've known to train you harder." You said shrugging.

There was nothing more you wanted to say, you sighed pinching the bridge of your nose, all you wanted to do was get to your form room and dealing with them this early is always a pain. It honestly felt like you were babysitting them half the time and stressing as a single mother.

~ [ Inazuma Town: Football Frontier ]
You were walking behind the triplets since the coach didn't trust them enough to let them roam around the area freely and, of course, since you were the only manager you were put up to it unwillingly.

You were already stressed enough ever since you found out your team was playing against your boyfriend's in the football frontier, who they hate may I add.

Your usual white button up with black tie along with your black skirt and red soccer jacket was slightly disheveled from rushing to get dressed this morning since you had stayed up so late, around your neck hung a necklace Gouenji had given you on your first anniversary along with a red whistle while the Maukata triplets wore their usual uniforms.

You followed them around with your hands in the pockets of your jacket trying to think of strategies that would work against Raimon, and before you knew it you were somehow inside a sweet shop.

You aimlessly wandered around the quaint store looking at the sugary delicacies before you heard a commotion behind you.

'I swear to fuck—'

You turned around to see the three of them cutting the line. Seriously? All three of them? You died interally slightly, as you were about to scold them someone beat you to it.

Your attention turned to the captain of the team you were fighting in the next match. Endou Mamoru.

"Hey! You can't cut the line!" He said to which the triplets sort of just shrugged off.

"He's right Masaru. Just wait a bit more. Didn't know you were that impatient." You grumbled crossing your arms.

"What if we don't?" Masaru teased.

"Yeah! Just move along pal!" Tomo said backing up his brother.

"Oi—"

"What's happening here?" At that moment two more people that were outside decided to see why there was so much noise.

A voice called as you looked over at the duo stood by the door, unexpectedly locking eyes with ones you knew too well.