- 𝐎.𝟏𝐎

FUCK UP THE DANCE FLOOR, TORAMARU.

- YOU FROWNED, silently cursing the sun for merely existing while fanning yourself with your clipboard. It was hot today, and it was only bound to get hotter during midday when the match was set — which only lead you to grow more concerned for the team.

The temperature was bad enough as it is, but Qatar's team quite literally trained in this weather and was used to it. Whereas Inazuma Japan experienced this weather yearly but trained no where near as much as the other team did in this heat. "Okay! Let's go!" Endou said beginning to walk into the stadium.

"Toramaru!" A familiar voice shouted.

"Eh!? Nonomi?" He excaimed, quite embarrassed.

"Who's that?" Kogure asked, confused by the new face.

"Toramaru's neighbour." Aki answered over her shoulder.

You looked back at Toramaru who had disappeared from his spot and was now with Nonomi. "What are you doing here!?" He asked frantically.

"It's an important match today, right? I made boxed lunches for everyone!" She chirped, opening the box to reveal the food making everyone gasp.

"Oh my god Nonomi ignore my boyfriend, can I marry you instead? He can't cook for shit." You begged the brunette.

"I am right here and that is so wrong!"

"Hush, love. You almost burnt the house down last time."

"That was your fault!"

"No it wasn't!"

She laughed at your chaotic antics, "Only if he's okay with it."

You gasped and turned to him, "Do you really think I'll say yes?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

You pulled out some sunglasses, materialising them out of seemingly no where and placed them on your face, providing some shade and ultimate swag.

"You'd always say yes to me." You declared walking away with your nose in air and a hand on your hip.

He watched you with a confused expression, whenever you wore those sunglasses you turned into the most self entitled and stand offish person he'd ever met.

-
"The second match in the FFI's Asia preliminaries! The game between Japan's team, Inazuma Japan, versus Qatar's team, Desert Lion, is about to begin! The weather looks lovely today, it seems both the temperature and game will be getting hot, hot, hot!" Kakuma stated.

You looked onto the field seeing the same members from the Australia match before closing your eyes and huffing. "Everything okay?" Fuyuka asked.

You shrugged off your jacket. "It's just hot, I'm worried for them."

Inazuma Japan very quickly entered Desert Lion's side of field, approaching the goal within seconds. "As expected of our Inazuma Japan." Megane awed.

"They aren't losing to body blows either!" Aki added.

"Desert Lion is really standing out with their rough plays." Megane said, analysing the opposing team.

You stared at Desert Lion from behind your sunglasses before sparing the coach a fleeting glance. You crossed your arms leaning back as you watched Gouenji pass to Fubuki who almost scored, but the ball was hit out by the goalkeeper.

Kazemaru took the corner kick. He did a few small jumps to remove the nerves and used his new hissatsu to score, leaving you all amazed. (a/n HAHSHS he was sosososooo cute in this scene i lub him so much <33)