- 𝐎.𝐎𝟕

HOW IS THERE ICING ON THE CEILING?

-   "NO PRACTICING?" Endou said in disbelief. 'This guy really is cursed!' After the team had breakfast you followed them outside to practice and was met by the coach standing outside the building.

"This is an order, for the next two days I will not let you leave the training camp hall." He explained.

Kidou began to speak, "What do you mean?"

The Coach glanced at you stood behind the team. "I mean exactly what I say," Coach said, his expression unchanged.

"We've only recently been convened as Inazuma Japan, as a team we're not ready!" He argued. "We should use these two days to enhance our team's combination plays."

"I am the coach, and you will obey my orders." He said sternly before nodding at you.

You pushed yourself off the wall and took his spot as he went inside. You read your clipboard before deeming it as useless and tossing it behind you, "Each of you have your own personal rooms, you're free to move in and out them as you please," You averted your gaze and accidentally met Tsunami's, "But no one is allowed outside the building." You finished, narrowing your gaze and walking inside.

The team watched your back as you went up the stairs to your room, Tsunami stayed looking forward. He felt as if he had turned to stone when you looked at him with those sharp, cold eyes.

A few hours had passed and you were in the cafeteria talking with the managers, minus Megane because you wanted girl time. They were in the kitchen making small snacks for each other while you were sat by the door, purely because you wanted to see who would try to sneak out.

You were caught up in a conversation when you faintly heard the coach speak, you looked to your left seeing Endou, Kidou, Midorikawa, Kazemaru, Hiroto and Tsunami. You grinned putting a little tally next to their names before turning back to your conversation with the managers. After a few minutes you heard them go upstairs, "We have one failed attempt."

-
Later at dinner the team seemed out of it, which was to be expected. You were thoroughly enjoying this, slightly sadistic on your end but it would benefit them in the long run. You were leaning on the little window that separated the cafeteria from the kitchen. "I want to practice..." Endou whined.

"So do I. Since I can't work up an appetite, I'm not very hungry." Kabeyama agreed. You snickered next to Aki who sweatdropped.

You were about to turn around when Tobitaka placed his tray in front of you, "Thank you for the food." He said, you took his tray and brought it into the kitchen before returning to your place.

"Tobitaka, are you going to your room already?" Kazemaru said making you look over at them.

"I'm free to do whatever I want." He responded, you raised your eyebrows, intrigued by him.

"He's got a bad attitude." Kabeyama said.

"You got that right." Kurimatsu added. Tobitaka glared at them causing them to turn back to food, you chuckled the comedy duo.

Endou walked over to him, "Tobitaka, how about sitting and joining us for a chat for once? None of us know that much about you." He offered, gesturing to some of the team members who had finished their food but stayed to talk to one another.

"I'm happy you feel that way, but I'm not anyone worth knowing. " He said before walking out.

"He seems to know when to be polite, but I can't seem to understand him." Kazemaru said.