14. I can make you come twice (now)

It wasn't Tobirama who stood waiting for me backstage, but his agent.

"Mr Larson has asked me to drive you to his home in New York", he said.

I smiled sweetly.

"Does he always take his assistants home after shows?", trying to sound nonchalant but dreading the answer. 

"Actually, Mr Uchiha", he agent said in a fatherly fashion, offering me his arm which I took. "This is the first time."

I believed him.

I was fidgeting as he drove me to the skyscraper next to Central Park in which Tobirama's apartment lay.

"It's right at the very top", he said.

The lobby was like one of a luxury hotel, and I thought that of course Tobirama could afford a top floor apartment in one of New York's best locations. I also thought that the agent had called it Tobirama's "home in New York", implying he had more than one home.

I took the elevator all the way to the top. There was only one door, him having the entire floor to himself, but I didn't have to knock on it. It opened, and there he stood, his hair still damp from the tank, wearing a linen shirt and loose black trousers. I noticed he was barefoot, which I found incredibly endearing. His red stripes were smudged out on his cheeks, as if he had forgotten to wash them off properly.

We stood opposite one another, just staring. I was still wearing my dress, and I was suddenly incredibly aware of myself. I started fidgeting again, looking this way and that.

"I have been wanting to tear that dress off you from the moment I saw you in it", he said darkly. I looked back at him and his eyes were almost black; his pupils were so large. "At the same time, I could look at you wearing it forever."

I couldn't speak. All of my on-stage confidence was gone and I was trembling. I suddenly felt my legs turn to jelly, and then, my knees buckled beneath me.

"Whoa, gorgeous..."

His voice was as soft as the way he caught me.

"I'm sorry", I whispered.

"I have never had someone faint for me before", he said, sounding far from displeased about it.

We were still in the hallway outside his apartment, and I became aware of how close he was. I could see the lines in his irises, his white lashes brushing his cheeks, the white stubble on his chin, the skin on his lips...

"Tobirama..." I whispered and lifted my fingers to his cheek.

He looked down on me with so much adoration in his eyes I could hardly stand it. And apparently, he couldn't either, because he lifted me up and carried me in. I kept my eyes steady on him, but I could still catch glimpses of things around me; the floor-to-ceiling windows, the incredible view over Central Park at night, the light cream and oak furnishing.

He didn't take me to a bedroom but instead put me down on a milk-coloured rug that was so soft, it felt like being laid down on a cloud. I was trembling all over as I looked up on Tobirama, who was now towering over me. He lifted his hand, put it on my thigh at the slit, caressed it up and down, up and down.

I whimpered, leaning my head back. My brain told my mouth to stop making sounds but it couldn't. I tried saying his name, and when I couldn't I tried asking him for more, and when I couldn't do that either, I just kept making incomprehensible sounds.

"Forgive me, Father..." Tobirama murmured darkly. "For the physical longing I feel regarding this man."

It took me a while to realise he was praying, and I was reminded about how religious he had been, how close he had felt to God. But even when speaking to his God, he kept his eyes on mine.

"Forgive me for giving in to the lusts of my flesh, and please accept my willingness to any form of punishment for not being able to lay it to the side in Your name."

He slid his hand up, touched my hipbones, grinned a little when he confirmed what he had suspected; that I had no underwear or bodysuit. He then moved on to his own belt, unbuckled it in front of me.

"Forgive me for fucking someone before marriage, but be ensured it is out of the purest reasons. Forgive me for not being able to contain my love in non-physical form."

Love... He had said love...

"Give me strength to find myself worthy of the creature that lays in front of me, and remind me to be grateful every day that he found me again."

His belt was undone, and he started unbuttoning his shirt to let it fall off his shoulders.

"Please, hear my prayers of desire for this man to feel even half of what I feel towards him, towards me."

And there he stood, shirtless, with his belt unbuckled. I lay splayed on his rug, panting. I felt a wetness on the fabric on the front of the dress; I was so hot.

Then, Tobirama bent his head down, put his hand on my forehead, his lips a breath away from mine...

"Amen", he said.

He kissed me.

It was so much like that kiss on the rooftop on the night of my seventeenth birthday, yet so different. It felt as exciting, as soft, as right while at the same time, it was full of an eroticism that hadn't been there that time.

He moved his hand from my hip bone to my dick, and as soon as I felt his touch, I screamed.

"Tobirama..." I whispered, blushing. "You can't grab it, it..." I looked to the side. "It will be over too fast if you do."

Tobirama grinned.

"I'll play with you in other ways then."

He did. He kissed my neck down to my collarbones, leaving bite marks all along the way. He made out with me using his tongue on my lips. He went and fetched ice, using it to draw circles on my skin. I was a moaning, screaming mess, grabbing on to him, holding on for dear life.

He didn't take the dress off, but he pulled it down revealing my nipple. He leaned in over it, breathed on it.

"Tobirama, I'm going to-"

I gasped as he took it into his mouth, and with a moan, I came, screaming his name. He chuckled as my orgasm went on and on.

"Sorry, gorgeous", he said, a sliver of saliva still connecting his lips to the brown skin on my nipple. "I ruined your dress."

"I'm sorry", I whispered, blushing.

"Don't apologise", he said, guiding me up on all four, turning my backside towards him. "In fact..."

"Tobirama..."

"I can make you come twice."