15. Second time (now)

He left me naked on all four and started walking in circles around me. I could hear his breathing, deep and dangerous. When I dared to stare glances at him, his pupils were still as wide as that of a hunting animal.

He made no effort to hide his erection, and why should he? He had made it very clear he wanted me, just as I had made it very clear I wanted him, seeing how I was still leaking onto his cloud carpet.

"Izuna?" he asked.

"Yes?" I whispered.

"Have you..." He looked at me, suddenly looking concerned. "Have you fucked a man before?"

I wondered if the concern was about how comfortable I was with him, or about his own jealousy. The thought of him jealous actually excited me. At the same time... The thought of him with other men...

But the jealousy I felt didn't feel negative at all. Instead, it felt refreshing; exciting, even. I looked up at this man that had come crashing back into my life, thought about how different he was from my childhood best friend while at the same time, he was exactly the same, because I felt as comfortable and safe with him now as I had done back then.

I decided it was safe to play.

"I have not fucked any. But I have been fucked by several."

Tobirama hissed, leaned down and grabbed my hair. I moaned, looked up at him pleadingly and saw that what I had said had had the desired effect; he was clearly so hot for me now, he couldn't contain it.

"Then you know how this is done?"

"Y-yes, Sir", I said, adding the title to let him know I really, really understood.

He went behind me, placed his hips to my behind. He had his trousers on still, but he let me feel exactly how much he wanted me. He thrusted softly, teasing me until I was a leaking, moaning mess. It was no surprise I was erect again, and I started to believe what he had said about being able to make me come again, something nobody had ever succeeded with before.

"I want you", I whispered. "I want you."

"Say my name", he moaned.

"Tobirama."

At that cue, he gave me what he wanted. He put a finger to me and let it slide in. I melted beneath him as he stretched me with one, then two fingers that he moved in a scissoring motion I had never tried before but which felt delicious. When he felt I was done, he pushed himself in, first thrusting back and forth with his tip, then going deeper and deeper as I softened up around him.

I went down on my elbows, arching my back for him. He grabbed my hair with one hand, forced his fingers into my mouth with the other.

"You feel so good..." he murmured. "You feel sooo good around me, Izuna, ahhh, you have no fucking clue..."

And he felt good inside of me, too, which I of course couldn't tell him because he had muted any comprehensible sounds coming out of my mouth with his fingers, so I could only moan and mewl for him, which seemed to suit him fine.

It was the most fantastic sensation I have ever felt in my entire life. Not only physically but in my heart as well, because I wasn't only crazy attracted to this man, but I also loved him, deeply and with a force that was beyond this world.

"I can't wait to fill you up with my cum, gorgeous", he murmured, and I felt myself blush.

Then, he started praying. While he fucked me from behind, he talked to his God, and the intimacy of that was so hot, I felt myself build up quicker than I would have liked.

"I'm coming... Tobirama, I-"

I couldn't speak anymore as I came. With a grunt, he came inside of me as well, but he didn't stop moving in the way I was used to. Instead, he kept thrusting and thrusting, prolonging my orgasm, milking himself dry.

Then, when he was done, he put an arm around my waist from behind, hid his face on my back, and burst into tears.

"Oh, God, no", I murmured, turning around to him, laying down on my back on the carpet again, not caring about the cum on it, and pulled him toward my chest where he his hid face, clearly ashamed of his tears as he clung to me. "Don't be sad. It's okay", I soothed. "It's all going to be okay. You're doing great, Tobias, you truly are."

I decided to use his new name to distance him a bit from his old self, which seemed to be what he needed right now while he calmed down, slowly and softly. I kissed the top of his head, scratched his neck, massaged his back, until he had calmed down enough to speak.

"I love you, Izuna", he said. "I have always loved you. I never stopped loving you."