chapter 6 ( tears and pain)

" u should rlly need get ur things for hogwarts ready when r u going to buy them? " harry asked. " oh.. Tbh i am not sure it depends on when father goes there he said that his going to take me and brother when he has time " yn said. 
" well its alright then but u should rlly get fast since u have lots to catch up to " Harry said. 
" dont worry Harry san!!  " yn resurring harry.  Harry didnt know why but he is hermione instinks kicking him.  Surely if she was in charge then she would help yn complete her lessons to catch up.
Anyways u guys were still talking about study things when suddenly u stopped and looked behind u towards the window seeing this harry asked yn what was wrong but still yn didnt say anything in return but looking outside the window.  Harry looked where yn was looking at but couldn’t see anyone or anything. 
Suddently yn gasped and backed away.  Harry became confused at her sudden behavior.  " A- am.. I - in trouble?  Oh no i didnt do anything though!?" yn said fearfully.  Harry looked at her eyes then there saw fear and tears starting to form.  Yn quickly got ready to jump before doing so she looked at harry " Harry san.. Someone is coming towards ur door " then jumped.  Harry tried to see what was she doing since she landed on the streets.  Finally harry saw a familier boy who he saw in his house 2 weeks ago. He was Travis wilson but was he doing here.  Wait is that mean.. Travis wilson is yns brother but there surename doesnt match and why was she afraid of him just now.  Harry watched as yn keeped walking to travis who had his arms crossed infront of his chest.  He said something to her which harry couldnt understand then a sudden thing happend which made harry shockingly angry at the boy who just now slapped hard on yns face. Then Travis walked away as if nothing happend.  Yn then followed him not before turning her head towards harry with a gentle close eyed smile.  Harry could see tears started to come out of her face.  Harry felt.. Angry, ... Guilty for no reason but still he felt somewhat mad at travis why on earth would he just slap her like that. 
Yn teary yet gentle face didnt let go of harrys.  Harry felt worried about her.  He hoped that didnt hurt her more. 
At night after dinner harry came upstairs still thinking about the enchanting eyed girl.  He entered his room then he saw his window wide open and beside it yn was there with her legs close to her chest.  Yn was crying.. Harry could hear small sniffles here and there.  " yn whats wrong what happend!!??  " Harry came infront of her and sat down.  Yn didnt say anything. 
Then " Harry san could u please give some time..?  " yn tried to smile at him trying to resure him but failing miserably.  Harry understood and didnt spook a word to her. The room was filled with soft sniffles.  Harry felt bad for her he was right travis might hurt her when they had gone out of his sight.  It trully hurts to see yn in this pain.