chapter 11 ( quidditch world cup)

Yns wand

Yns wand.

Harry..
Harry and his friends reached the place where they going to be enjoying quidditch world cup.  But first they were buying for themselves some omniculers and other such. 
Harry kept thinking about yn.  She didnt even sent him any reply.
Ofc he told his best friends about yn.  They seemed intrested to know about this certain girl.  Ron was talking about his fav team player and rambling on and on about but then suddently rons back hit a persons back making them stumble who quickly apologised even though it wasnt their fault.  Harry felt the voice was familier so he looked at the person and it was none other then yn. 
" yn..?!"  Harry called surprisingly catching the girls attention.
" oh!  Harry san konichiwa!!  How r u?!  I got ur letter but komenusai ne.. I couldnt sent a reply bc i was rlly busy with things! I am glad we met! " yn said cheerfully. 

Then harry introduced yn to his other friends who were standing there without uttering word just staring at yn. 
Yn smiled at them and bowed.  Then yn shook hands with ron and hermione.  Rons face was a little pink from seeing yn .  He was thinking about how yn were so cute.  Yns  eyes is mesmorizing. He felt something in his heart he didnt kkno what this feeling was but it kinda made him happy.   Hermione on the other hand was a little confused she didnt understand a thing thats going on inside her mind.  She also thought yn was cute and beautiful. 

" oi dont walk of like that brat! " a familier person said which made yn  shudder  a little.  Ofc Harry noticed it and looked at the person who was her brother.
" now now brother this is public u cant just say things like that keep our familys respect ..  Oh hey Harry, ron,  hermione how r u guys doing!? " trevor said.
Yn got confused. 
" onee chan u know them how come u didnt told me anything?! "
" well sorry about that i thought u will know by ur self besides i didnt know u were refferring them "

" oh he is my onee chan u probally know him and he is my brother travis his from drumstang but will tranferred to hogwarts "

Harry didnt liked travis thats what he can tell.  He reminds him of malfoy sometimes. 

So they all went to watch the match.  There ofc they met malfoys.
Yn greeted them despied not knowing anything between harry and drako.  Drako malfoy felt irrated at the site of this sudden girl.
But didnt say anything bc his father was there and he didnt wanted make any rackus now he can do it at the hogwarts. 

Yn talked to the trio about many things.  Also she felt kind of guilty not knowing who is this viktor krum is ron felt offended.  But he explained everything about him to her which she showed grateful to him.  Ron felt  his face red again when yn bowed. 
He said it was ok and if she wanted to know about more then she can ask him anytime.

After the match ended they came back to the tent.  Ofc mr weasley knows about mr wilson since he came in ministery few months ago.  And the trio also introduced yn to other ppls.