chapter 8 ( Diagon alley)

" wait here i am gonna come in a minute " Harry told yn who was in her animagus form.
Harry quietly went to the kichen to grab a glass of water and came back but then saw that yn came to her normal form and went to sleep on the floor where just cried. Harry put the glass on his table went towards her as he sat down infront of her. 
" yn.." Harry quietly calls checking if she was awake or not but then he heared her sorlft snoring which mean she slept.  Harry watched yn who peacefully is sleeping like a newborn baby

She looked cute while thought Harry

Harry could see some tears on her face so he lifted his hand to wipe it then suddently stopped middway he thought isnt it weired to do that since... He kinda felt weired out.  But he couldnt resist she is rlly cute.  Harry stood up to sleep but then remembered that she could catch cold so he thought to lift her to his Bed but on a second thought it could diturb her slumber so he wrapped his blanket around yn so she doesnt catch any cold

Harry stared at her as she moved in her sleep and hold the blanket close to her

Harry stared at her as she moved in her sleep and hold the blanket close to her.  Harry again lifted his hand and this time he wiped her tears away.  Harry didnt know why but he felt somewhat strange yet it made him relax to hear her soft snoring.  He thought to himself for moment what on earth had happend when she went away with her so called brother or cousin perhaps that made her cry so much that she came in his room.  She sounded a little afraid as though a deer had been cought in the head light and trying to catch her. While thinking this things he went to a deep slumber.

Next day,  harry woke up with a deathly headache bc of voldemort .  (U guys know what i am saying)
Harry felt confused worried.  His scar was hurting him.  He didnt know what to do about it.  He knows that if he wants help from the durselys they would nothing but laugh at it.  He thought what others reaction would be if they found out.  He cant rlly help thinking about how will u react when he tells u this... Will u be worried like others or just shook it of ofc he cant think that u will shook it of.  He rlly wants someone who care for him.  He thought about his godfather but then.. His thought got to u... Ur calming words pressence everything calms him down.  Its like a magic.  Specking of which he looked towards his window  and saw that yn wasnt there but she folded the blankets neatly with a note on top. 

Good mourning Harry san!  Thank u for the last night and i am sorry if i gave u trouble lot.  So.. Today i will be going to a place called diagon alley where i think buy wizerd thing never went there before but i will be going today with uncle and my onee chan and brother.  So i cant come and see u today. 
- yn

Harry read the note and then went to eat breakfast. 

( not gonna say this in detail cuz u guys already know) 

Harry's uncle got a letter from his best friends mother saying that she wants to take harry for the summer. 
Harry got a letter from ron saying hes gonna pick him up for the quidditch world cup.  Harry was excited thats when he thought about u it means that ur not ghonna see him for the summer until they goto hogwarts.  He wished that she could come with him since he cant imagine what will happend if she stays here with so called brother.  So he wrote that he will be with ron also writing to his godfather. 

Yn ln.......

" wow!! Its so beautiful!!  "  yn said in awe.  She with her uncle wilson, travis and trevor came to diagon alley to buy their stuff for hogwarts.  Especially for Travis and yn.  Yn never imagined that she will be wizerd in her life.  She is rlly happy about it. Well to tell the truth mr wilson never wanted to bring u here but ofc his precious wife that he adores so much begged him to take u here so u can buy things for ur hogwarts.

" so  what are we gonna buy 1st dad" asked Travis to mr wilson.  " i think we should by the books 1st since its important.  " suggested travor.  So u guys went to a bookshop.  U got excited.  U saw lots of books here and there. U went look for it.  Not caring about ur dissapiarence travis and mr wilson went to another way.  While trevor was exploring his own mind. 

U looked at many covers of intresting books in awe.  One book cought ur eye so tried to hold on the book but suddently another hand brushed against urs. 
" oh sorry!! I didnt know u were going to grabe it! " yn bowed to a boy who had light brown hair with dark brown eyes ( tell me if i am wrong)  " oh no its ok its my fault that i didnt see u getting that book  my bad " said the boy.   Yn still apologised.  " uh sorry if u dont mind me asking uh are u new here  i never seen u before " asked The boy.  " oh uh yeah i am new in this place never came here its my first time coming in here so... I am ln yn but u can call yn " yn said while bowing again.  " oh i am cedric cedric deggory nice to meet u.  Nice name btw i assume ur from japan bc of ur name " asked cedric.  " oh yes yes i am from japan haha" said yn then trevor came and hold on yns shoulder.  " geej yn dont walk of like that i got worried " said trevor yn aplogised.  " oh cedric whats up?! " " i am good so uh who? -" cedric got cut of by " oh she is my little sister!  Yn " said trevor cheerfully.  " oh never knew u had a sister i only knew u had an older brother " said cedric.  " oh well ur not entirely wrong she is not my sister sister.. She is my cousin but to me i feel that she is my little sister than cousin " said trevor while putting his arms around ur shoulder.  " oh also yn this is cedric deggory he one of the top students u will find he is from hufflepuff also a preffect and very good at playing quidditch. He even won that Against us griffindors but that was an actual accident ok so uh i am sorry cedric we will be going cya later. " trevor said pulling yn with him not letting cedric speak.  " sorry about that yn but i didnt wanted to make it long since we have lot to buy " he said. Yn looked back and saw cedric looking at her she gently smilled and waved he also waved back.