chgapter 12( the attack)

So now night time everyone was having their slumber but suddently harry and the others woke by a sudden sound of ppl screaming everyone woke up and went out to check thats when they saw some masked ppl attacking.  Rons father and others got into action and told others to stay put and be safe.  But ofc on the through the forest harry, ron,  hermione got lost but they didnt stopped running.  Then there they saw yn running alone Harry saw this and called after her.  Trio ran and got to her asking if everything was ok.  Yn said it was ok but she is worried about the others since onee chan told her to run through the woods he will come and find her when this will over.
Yn then walked along with the trio.  There they saw drako malfoy smirking.  Trio asked what so funny then he simply said that muggles are in big trouble.  And mocked them.  Specially yn and hermione.  Since they are u know *ahem muggles. 
Anyways,they walked and walked. When they got a little tired they decided to rest but ofc they all saw a sudden mark appear in the sky and they get terrified. Suddently yn noticed something felt off.  Since she is feeling someone watching them from very far. 
Yn then looked straight towards there and could see a silluate of a female.  She called out for her but she didnt respond.  Then she raised her wand and said spell which would land on yn but luckily harry pushed her along with others from the sudden green light.  When they again looked back there was nothing.  Later finally mr.  Weasley and the others came running and asked if they were fine. Which they respond with affirmative.
Ok now heres what happend
The ministerys were blaming winky.  Yes yn have met her.
Winky was terrified yn could feel her being torn apart which rlly made her hurt.  Yn tried to protest but ofc mr wilson  told her not to interfear in someones things.  But surprisingly hermione also protested which yn was gratefull for but to no avail. Ron told them that it was normal.  But hermione wasnt buying it neither do yn.  But she didnt say anything but still was sad.  Ron saw it since it was rlly obvious. 
" cheer up yn its rlly ok its normal for elfs to have that.  Its not an animal abuse. "
" it is an animal abuse.  U dont understand. "
Yn still felt sad but decided to not think about it.  Since it will make  her upset more.
" u should just stop that attatude of urs brat!! " travis said making yn jump.
" u rlly shouldnt get into other ppls things since it rlly doesnt matter.  U rlly should shut up and behave or else i will make u just like that stupid elf so u better start behaiving!! " travis said mockingly. 
" sorry.. It wont happend again" yn tried not to cry but tears were threatening to fall. 
Trio obviously noticed that and felt sudden rage. 
Travis walked away.  Telling u to follow him.
But suddently ron stopped her along with travis and others.
" wait!!" ron shouted.  Everyone looked at him except the ministerys they went back to their camp.
" why do u stay with us for the summer we can go to the hogwarts together it will be fun right harry!? " ron looked at harry.  Immediately harry understood and answered.
Yn was shocked but tried to protest.
" i am rlly grateful about that but i rlly dont want to become burden to u and the others its alr. "
" ridiculous ur not going to be any burden for us besides i bet my family will love to see u with us! Right dad? " ron asked his father and he well agreed since he sees  yn as a nice and polite girl. Also he noticed how they were being rude to yn.

So yn finally gave in.
" uncle may i please!  " yn pleaded. 
Uncle wilson didnt wanted to but yns brother trevor interrups.
" oooh cool! I think yn should go with her friends for the summer and have fun. She can learn so many new things from her friends.  U dont have to worry about her anymore and also mother would be very happy that yn is with her friends and having fun. "
Ofc that was mr wilsons weakness his beloved wife.
Ofc he gave in.
" fine then i will take ur stuffs and send them there " he tried to walk away.  But yn stopped him.
" uncle its alright i can take them  by myself thank u though!" yn smiled at his uncle who stared at her then scoffed and walk away.