7

Jinhee's pov

Soon we got tired and decided to head back to our dorms. It was not that far from the place we're at, so Minji persuaded us to walk back. I just know she did it so she can spend more time with that Junkyu guy. I noticed something fishy in the way Minji was looking at him, so being the great friend that I am I agreed to walk and let them have their time.

But.. That leaves me alone with that jerk.. I guess we can just ignore each other.

3rd person's pov

They all started walking towards their dorms. Junkyu and Minji were at the front, just talking to and enjoying each other's company. However, the things were not that cheerful behind them.

There was that unpleasant tension between Jihoon and Jinhee. Everything was pretty okay until someone bumped into Jihoon, which resulted in him bumping into Jinhee, which caused her to step in a puddle. Now her shoes were completely wet, and the only thing Jihoon did was snort.

"Asshole. You did that on purpose, right?" Jinhee asked angrily.

"You saw some random person bumping into me, so technically it's not my fault." Jihoon answered, while trying to hold his laugh.

"You always do that, try to put the blame on someone else. Just put your arrogant attitude and admit for once that it's your fault!"

"I admit that I'm at fault for holding back my laughter for too long and trying to pretend that you don't look stupid at that exact moment", he voiced out with both hands raised.

"Bastard."

"Loser."

"Just leave me alone."

"Whatever you wish" he cockily said.

                                    ---------------------------------------------------

Finally they reached their dorms and bid their goodbyes before separating to their respective rooms. Jinhee didn't even glance at Jihoon and went straight inside. Jihoon just rolled his eyes and entered his room. When Minji went inside, she saw Jinhee putting her shoes on the heater and asked what happened.

«Guess she was so engrossed in her conversation withJunkyu that they didn't even notice my bickering with the asshole who pushed me into a puddle» Jinhee thought. 

"Oh my god are you okay?" Minji asked, feeling concerned.

"Yes, it's just that idiot HAD to ruin my friday evening. Seriously, what is his problem with me?"

"I don't know, but you two were really like a cat with a dog, and the way you looked at each other.. I thought that at this point you would start a fist fight" Minji added.

"I would love to throw a punch at his arrogant face and wipe that annoying grin off it."

"But we have to admit that he is handsome."

"Minji!"

"What? Am I lying though?" Minji chuckled. "And his friend is handsome too."

Upon hearing her remark, Jinhee observed a faint blush on Minji's cheeks, and she was already aware of the cause of it.

"You like him, don't you?" she straightforwardly asked.

"What?? NO!! Jinhee it's not-"

"Okay Minji, whatever you say~"

"Thank you. I'm going to shower first." When Minji was entering the bathroom, she heard Jinhee yelling

"Junkyu and Minji sitting under the tree, k-i-s-"

"Shut up, Jinhee!"

Jinhee chuckled at her friend's flustered demeanor, finding it endearing to witness Minji's budding feelings for someone while denying them. Although Jinhee felt happy for her friend, she couldn't help but envy Minji's ability to freely interact with Junkyu. Observing how comfortable Junkyu was around her, Jinhee pondered if she would ever experience the same. She wondered if she would ever fall in love, share mutual affection, go on dates, or simply hold hands with someone. Could she ever feel the flutter of butterflies in her stomach that will make her giggle like a schoolgirl? Would there ever be someone who looked at her with the same adoration that Minji and Junkyu shared?