𝟐𝟐. ( sjy. )

AFTER ESCAPING THE amusement park and getting into Jay's car to begin their journey home, silence immediately erupted in the vehicle and the soft noise of the radio seeped through the speakers, creating a relaxing car ride

Once again, Isabel was sat in the middle between a sleeping Sunghoon, and Jake, who was busy scrolling through his phone. She could feel her eyes grow heavier by the minute and exhaustion fill her veins — just like it did earlier — as her head slowly began to drop, unable to stay conscious.

A sigh left the girls lips as she raised her head and turned to look out the window. She refused to fall asleep in the car, knowing that the many times she'd done it before always resulted in horrendous neck pain. She wasn't going to put herself through that and decided to wait until she was in the comfort of her bedsheets to shut her aching eyes.

"Issy," She heard Jake quietly call out to her; his voice was just above a whisper and almost nonexistent, and if Isabel hadn't been sat next to him, she definitely wouldn't of heard him.

The Park girl turned her head to look up at Jake, curiosity soaking her brown orbs as she waited for him to speak once again.

His eyes slowly trailed over her profile, taking in every feature and blemish that decorated her face so perfectly. In his eyes (and he was sure everyone else's too) she was perfect — and when his eyes eventually landed on her pink, plump lips, he felt his throat tighten.

"Here." He bluntly spoke, nudging his shoulder out to her before looking away, afraid she'd spot the blush creeping on his cheeks.

Isabel sat in shock. She hadn't expected him to offer his shoulder to her — she was even overthinking his gesture, wondering if what she thought he meant really was what he was implying.

And so, nervously, Issy moved her head and gently laid it against the boys t-shirt clad shoulder. At first, it was uncomfortable. She could feel his bones digging into her temple which only made her grimace, however after adjusting her position so that she could lean on him more, he soon became a good enough pillow.

It wasn't long until Jake followed after her, his head bobbing low until it soon fell onto Isabel's, subconsciously. His lips were slightly parted as he nuzzled his head against Issy's, desperate for comfort (which eventually came) — and due to the two being unconscious and in total bliss, Jay's confused eyes that were glaring through the rear view mirror went completely unnoticed as soft snores left both Issy's and Jake's mouths.