Ch. 2

Estella's POV
It was time to go to the game, I wore a yellow Michigan shirt, some jeans and white Air Force Ones. So we headed over to Yost Arena to meet up with Diana's friends. We got there and there waiting for us was three girls, who were all beautiful I might add.

" Di, there you are," One of the girls said

" Sorry Ladies, I brought someone with me she is new," Diana said.

" Oh, it's ok," another one of the girls said.

" Girls, This is Estella Grace Drysdale, Estella meet Kendall McGroarty, Chelsea Noel, and Olivia McMillen," Diana said.

" Kendall is the one whose brother is on the team," Diana said.

" Oh, okay nice to meet you, girls," I said

" Nice to meet you too, Estella," They said.

" Wait, Estella are you related to Jamie Drysdale," Olivia asked.

" Yes, he is my older brother," I said

" Oh wow, that's so cool," They said.

They we all went into the arena, and we sat on the glass. Wow this is crazy

" So Estella, what made you come to UMich," Chelsea asked

" I need a new change of scenery," I said

" Oh okay, some people need that sometimes, but welcome to UMich, and it's nice to meet a new friend," Chelsea said with a smile

Then the all the players came out

" My brother is number 2 if you are wondering his name is Rutger," Kendall said.

" Oh thanks for letting me know," I said with a smile.

" Oh and if you think you see the name " Fantilli" twice you do, their brothers there is Luca Fantilli who is #63 and Adam Fantilli #19, they have the first initial to tell you who it is," Diana said.

" Oh okay," I said

As I finished speaking I saw a number 2,63, and 19 zip around.

" Speaking of which," I said with a giggle

" Literally," They said

The whole game atmosphere was so fun, ofc I've been in the NHL game atmosphere because of Jamie but the college atmosphere is so different yet so fun. The game ended and UMich ended up win 4-2

" Estella, We usually meet up with some of the guys after do you want to come so you can meet them," Olivia said.

" Sure, Id love to," I said.

Then we all went to a diner not too far, that they meet up afterwards. there were a total of 5 guys.

" Hey Sis you guys made it," one of the guys said, I assume it was Rutger.

" Hey guys, we brought someone new," Kendall said.

Adam's POV

Also soon as I heard Kendall say that I look up and saw this beautiful girl right in front of me. Wow she's beautiful

Kendall's POV

I saw Adam's reaction as soon as he saw Estella

" Estella, this is my brother, Rutger and his friends, Mark Estapa, Ethan Edwards, Luca Fantilli and Adam Fantilli, guys meet Estella Grace Drysdale, Jamie's little sister," I said.

Estella's POV

" It's nice to meet you, Estella, welcome to UMich," Rutger said.

" Thanks guys you guys played great tonight that was great," I said.

" Thank you," They all said.

" So, Estella since Jamie is your brother, do you know Z and the Hughes Brothers already," Ethan asked.

" Oh yeah, I love Z, Quinn, Jack, and Luke," I said

" The Hughes Family kinda adopted me in a way," I said as looked down

Which I guess everyone immediately sensed that something was up.

" Are you okay, Stel," Diana asked.

" Sorry, it just hard talking about family stuff," I said.

" Oh, sorry I didn't mean to bring it up," Ethan said

" You're okay, Ethan, it's just that I never had a good relationship with my family besides Jamie who was the one who basically raised me, I was always the forgotten child shadowed by Jamie, they only cared about Jamie, so they made they be resentful and hate me for some reason, and when I met the Hughes brothers and their parents, they welcomed me into their family, even now it's not only my parents verbally abuse me I get hate on the internet just for being Jamie's sister, of course, He doesn't tolerate any of it, and comes to my defense, that is one of the main reason why I came here to UMich," I said.

All them were stunned, and couldn't utter a single word

" Estella, no words can describe how sorry we are and you shouldn't have to be treated like that ever especially by your parents," Adam said.

" We're your family now, you got us, the Hughes family, Z and Jamie," Diana said.

I was very touched by that, I only just met them today and already I do feel like they are my family.

Notification

@dianaconway started following you
@kmcgroarty started following you
@ChelseaNoel started following you
@liv.mcmillen started following you
@adamfantilli started following you
@luca.fantilli started following you
@rutgermcgroarty started following you
@edwards.73 started following you
@markestapa started following you