Ch.16

Estella's POV

Today was the day we leave to go back to Michigan. It was so nice seeing my brother, Trevor, Jack, and Luke. Jamie and Trevor are coming in a few weeks when the Ducks play Detroit. until then we must part ways for a little while. We are all at the airport, Jamie and Trevor of course took us here.

" See ya in a few weeks, J," I said as I hugged my older brother.

" See ya soon, Star," Jamie said with a smile as he hugged me back.

Then we broke the hug and went to Adam and gave him the biggest hug ever

" Protect our girl for me, Adam," I heard Jamie said

" You got it, Jamie," I heard Adam said.

Jamie broke the hug with Adam and then went to JJ, gave him a big hug. It was so sweet to see that my brother trusted and loved my friends and boyfriend. Then After JJ, he gave Ethan and Luca a hug then Trevor did the same, coming to me last.

" I'm so happy for Baby D, you found such good friends and such an amazing boyfriend, You so deserve this, Stel," Trevor said

" Thanks, Z, you are like a older brother to me too, and thanks for being here for Jamie," I said

" Of course, Stel, you are like a little sister to me, and Jamie is my best friend," Trevor said. 

Then We waved goodbye to Jamie and Trevor, and the boys and I went to our flight, I sat between Adam and JJ this time. Adam slept the whole flight so I talked to JJ. After finally landing in Michigan went got back to the school, and then met up with the Mcgroartys, Olivia and Chelsea. 

" Oh my gosh We missed you guys so much, how was California," Olivia said smiling and hugging us.  

" it was so good, it was so nice seeing Jamie, Trevor, and even Jack and Luke," I said. 

" Also the fact that there is gonna be a new couple in the group," I said looking at Kendall while giggling.

" Ooo who," Chelsea asked in excitement.

" my brother,Jamie and ms. Kendall Mcgroarty," I said with a big smile, while saw Kendall smile and blush at the same time. 

" Oh my gosh, that is so cute, K, you and Jamie are gonna be such a cute couple," Chelsea said. 

" Yup and how about Kendie as the their couple name," Rutger said. 

" Aww thats cute sounds like Candy," Olivia said. 

" Stel is the official matchmaker and Rut is the official couple name giver," JJ said with a laugh. 

" Speaking of couple names, Rut and Liv dont have one and neither does Chels and Quinn,"  I said 

" Chels and Quinn's name is Quinsea and Mine and Liv's name will be Oliver," Rutger said. 

" So we have Adella, Kendie, Quinsea, and Oliver," I said.

" Yup, all those created by me," Rutger said. 

" Very creative, I must say Rut," I said.

" Thanks, Stel," Rutger said. 

" Adella is the superior couple," Chelsea said giggling 

" Second is gonna be Kendie," I said. 

We all laughed it was definitely nice to see everyone again, this is my family outside of the Hughes and Jamie and Trevor