Ch.17

Estella's POV - few weeks later

It's winter break and also Jamie and Trevor come to Michigan to play the Red Wings. Which means Kendall and Jamie will get to spend sometime with together. Which they arrive today and their game is tomorrow. Of course this time all 9 of us are taking two cars to go see them. Me, Adam, Luca and JJ are in one car. Chelsea, Kendall,Olivia,Ethan, and Rutger are in the other car.

" I'm so excited to see Jamie again," Luca said excitedly.

" I think you've been replaced Adam," JJ said jokingly.

" No one can replace Luca, but I would replace him with Jamie too so," Adam said with a laugh

" Not cool Adam," Luca said pouting

" Ok settle down boys, We all know you love my brother, and he loves you guys, and you guys are like brothers," I said.

" Which is very sweet," JJ added

" Thank you, JJ," I said.

" So what is JJ exactly," Luca said

" What you do mean, he is human," I said confused.

"Of course he's human, I mean what is he to you," Luca said

" Oh, he's like my platonic best friend, who who I care about deeply, but as a best friend," I said

" Exactly that what Stel is for me,"  JJ said.

" Oh ok, well that is very sweet," Luca said.

" Luca, you know there could never be anything between me and Stel, Adam is one of my best friends, and they love each other, we've already discussed this," JJ said

" You not doubt my feelings to Adam are you, Luca," I asked.

" No of course not, Stel, I'm not like Diana," Luca said.

The rest of the car ride was silent except for the music, Adam and I were in the front seats, Adam was driving and he rested his hand on my leg the whole way there. We got to where the Ducks were staying and waited for Jamie and Trevor to come down. I was always so happy to see my brother. As soon as I saw him I ran to him and jumped into his arms hugging him.

" J, I missed you so much," I said happily

" I missed you too, Star," Jamie said kissing my forehead.

Then he put me down and walked over to Kendall and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

" I can't believe we are together face to face," Kendall said.

" I know, Me too, I was so excited to finally see you, beautiful," Jamie said while smiling

Then he turned to Rutger and gave him a big hug.

" Nice to meet you in person, Rut," Jamie said.

" You too, I'm so glad I get to meet Stel's big brother and now my little sister's boyfriend," Rutger said

Then Jamie saw Adam and Luca. He smiled so big, and went to Adam first, gave him a hug.

" I've been protecting our girl like I promised, Jamie," Adam said.

" I already knew you would, thank you, Adam," Jamie said.

Then Jamie went to Luca and gave him a hug

" Hey, Lu, nice to see you again," Jamie said with a smile.

While Jamie was reuniting with the Fantillis, and I went to Trevor and hugged him.

" Hey Z, missed ya," I said

" I missed you too, Baby D," Trevor said with a smile.

" Finally you guys are here," I said

" Yea, Jamie has been so antsy to see you, Adam and Kendall, he wouldn't shut up on the plane here," Trevor said.

" Aww, poor baby, sorry Z," I said.

" It's ok, I've haven't seen Jamie this happy or excited in a while," Trevor said.

" Me neither," I said