Ch.13

Estella's POV

So obviously we can't all fit at Trevor and Jamie's house so JJ, Ethan, and Luca had to stay at a hotel near their house. Only me and Adam are staying at the house. They have a spare bedroom for when I visit. So Adam and I are sharing that room.

" Jack and Luke should be here soon," Jamie said.

" it will be nice to see them again," Adam said.

" Dude I still cannot believe that stel and Adam are dating that's crazy," Trevor said

" Well I'm happy for them and Adam is a good guy," Jamie said.

Then we heard Jack and Luke come in and I went to give them both a hug.

" Hey guys it's been a while," I said hugging them.

" We miss our little sister," Jack said.

" I'm literally two months older than Luke," I said.

" It's good see to you, Adam," Luke said.

" aww good to see you too," Adam said.

" Ethan, Luca,and JJ are on their way," I said.

" can't believe Adam is dating our little sister," Jack said to Jamie.

" Definitely different from before," Luke said.

Just then Luca, Ethan and JJ came and all the guys exchanged hugs with each other. It  so nice to see the boys like this.

Then JJ, Luca, and Ethan all gave me a hug.

" This so touching,Stel, You literally have the best friends ever," Trevor said.

" minus a few, but these guys here are just incredible and I don't know where I'd be without them," I said.

" Awwww, that's so sweet, imma cry," Jack said

" Moving to Michigan was definitely the best decision ever," I said.

" I totally agree, Star, you found friends who love you and more importantly you found a boyfriend who absolutely adores you, as a big brother it makes my heart so happy," Jamie said.

" I couldn't ask for better people to surround myself with then you guys," I said.

" As much as I want this special moment to last, Jamie, Jack, Luke, and I have to go," Trevor said.

" Yes, of course we'll see you guys at the game," Jamie said.

Then the four of them left for the arena. While Adam, Luca, JJ, Ethan, and I are gonna hangout till game time.

A/N: Short chapter today I will be starting You & I soon