Ch.19

Estella's POV - 6 months later

Nothing much happened after that trip, all the couple were happy. it is now Time for the NHL draft, and Adam is probably gonna be top 3 over all. Probably going either 2 or 3, since it is a no brainer that Connor Bedard is gonna go number 1.  Of course Jamie and Trevor are hoping that the Ducks draft Adam so they can all play together. I really hope that the Ducks draft him too, but he wants to be draft by either the Blue Jackets or Ducks. Adam's draft suit is really special with a lot of important things in his life whether it's people or memories. I'm so proud that he is going to live his dream on the big stage. I remember being there when Jamie was drafted. I won't be with him exactly when he gets drafted, because only family gets to be there. This is all about him and him living his dream whether it's in Anaheim or Columbus. I got to me the other top draft picks, Connor Bedard, Leo Carlsson, and Will Smith. All were so nice, of since I'm Jamie Drysdale's little sister most hockey players know who I am or know of me. Now it was the start of the draft and the number one pick was of course Connor Bedard to the Chicago Blackhawks. Then it was the ducks who selected Leo Carlsson. little sad that the Ducks didn't draft Adam but it's alright. Now came the Columbus Blue Jackets which where Adam wanted to go the most. The I heard the words all of us were waiting for.

" The Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to selected from the University of Michigan, Adam Fantilli"

Adam is officially a Blue Jacket, and the good thing is he'll only be one state away and like 3 hours. But was so happy for him I saw him hug his parents and then hug Luca. I felt tears in my eyes and I watched his dream unfold.

Time Skip

After the pictures the draft picks had to take with there families, The Fantillis came, I saw Adam and I ran and gave him a hug.

" You did it, Babe, you made it," I said with tears in my eyes

" With you by my side, Star, you are so important to my motivation everyday," Adam said with tears in his eyes

" I love you, Adamo," I said

" I love you too, Amore," he said while smiling.

" Oh you two are just darling," Mrs. Fantilli said.

" I'm sure my brother is a little bummed that Anaheim didn't draft him but he's going where he wants to be," I said with a chuckle.

" I bet he's spamming you about that," Luca said.

" No doubt," I said

Then speaking of which Jamie was FaceTiming me

*Facetime call*

Jamie - bold, Estella - Regular, Adam - italics

Star is Adam there with you?

Yes he is

Adam, congratulations my man, sad that the Ducks didn't draft you but you said you wanted to go Columbus anyways so it worked out

Yes, it would've been so cool to play with you Jamie, but Ill at least get to be near Star

That is true, I'm so happy and excited to see your pro career, bud, have fun celebrating with your family and Star

Alright, Jamie nice see you as always, my brother

You too, Adam, love ya man

Love ya too

The called ended and Adam just had a smile on this face.

" I love that guy," Adam said

" I know you do, and he does too, you guys are like brothers," I said

Moving to Michigan was definitely the best decision I ever made. I made me a different person, I met the most important people in my life, Some of my bestest friends, My forever platonic best friend, Another older brother, and most importantly I found the love of my life, who I get to watch grow in his career and live out his dreams on the big stage. I found myself in a place of Serendipity, which I will never ever forget.

A/N: And the my friends is the end of Serendipity, thank you so so so much to everyone who supported and supports this book, I had a blast writing this book, I love Adam so so much, and there aren't too many books on here about him and he deserves all the love in this world

I will be starting a Luca or a Rutger book next to continue this UMich book series

Thank you so much again I love you all

Love, Gigi 💙💛

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐀.𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢) 🎉