Chapter 1

Author POV
Today is the graduation day in the Udaipur College and Chief guests were coming to motivate the students and a farewell party was organised for them by the college.
In this party all the students have to and show their talent.
The college was filled with the noises because all were roaming here and there and were decorating the college for the party.
It was 4 pm and party was soon going to start.

Ishika POV
I was getting ready for the party. I am so excited for today as today I am going to graduate.
As well as I'm going to participate in a dance.
I was busy in my thoughts when I heard two familiar voices that were of my best friends Tamanna and Anaya.
Tamanna : "oh my god Ishu, you are looking so beautiful." I grinned at her comment. Anaya agreed to her and continued "Yeah, today surely many boys will die after seeing this beauty." She said and I blushed and ask her to shut up.

" She said and I blushed and ask her to shut up

Her dress

"Now , let's go otherwise we will be late for performance." I asked them and they nodded .
That's when we left to the auditorium where the function was going to be held.

Adheer POV
I was in my room getting ready for the function to be held in college of Udaipur and I was invited as a chief guest. After getting ready I went to the dining area to have my lunch .
After finishing my lunch I went towards my car and drove off to the college.
When I stopped my car in front of the college I was surrounded by the crowd of students and many girls were looking at me with their filthy Eyes. But I did not give attention to any of them and walked towards the Auditorium and settle down myself on the sofa present there.
The performance started in no time and students were giving their performances.
That's when I saw the next girl who was going to perform and my eyes got stuck on her. She was looking so beautiful in white Anarkali suit.
The Kajal in her eyes suited her so well and her smile was giving another reason if I call her the Goddess.
She started to perform and her dance steps were so clear and by seeing her performance anybody can understand her love for dance. Her steps were so smooth.
I got so mesmerized in her beauty that the words left from my mouth were "Beautiful" and then she left the stage after her performance.
I also came back home after the function was finished.
I was trying my best to sleep but whenever I close my eyes I just see one face that was her.
I don't know what happened to me that I'm just thinking about her only and cannot focus on sleeping.
My mind was focused on her thoughts and I did not know when I drifted into the slumber.

Ishika POV.
After my performance I went back to my home .
Everyone asked me how my performance went and I answer them that my performance went very well.
They all congratulated me for my graduation and after having my dinner I went to my bedroom and drifted into my Dreamland.

Hope you enjoy this.
Please vote and comment.