Chapter 5

Days went and only two days were left for marriage.
Ishika was sitting in her room thinking how her life is going to change in two days. She was thinking that how will she accommodate new surroundings . All in the house were busy in decorating and other works.
Today is sangeet and youngers are practicing for a performance.

In evening
In Rathore mansion
Adheer was all ready and standing near the cars as he will move out with his family.

In evening In Rathore mansion Adheer was all ready and standing near the cars as he will move out with his family

(Ignore the boys behind)

He was waiting for his family as they were taking so much time to get ready according to him.
He then loudly spoke "Neha, Maa , Chachi come fast " The hurriedly came and saw their son's impatience.
Neha smirked and said "Oho Bhai so impatient to meet bhabhi, huh." She said with raised eyes. She was going to speak further but one glare from Adheer and she stood there shut up.
Then the whole family left for Malhotra mansion.

In Malhotra mansion
"Jiju has come.'' Said Tamanna while running to Ishika's room but her steps got halted when she saw Ishika in Lavender lehanga (outfit).
She was looking like a princess.

Her beauty was mesmerizing.Then Tamanna said ''Jiju will get heart attack after seeing you." To which Ishika replied "Don't say like that " with a worried expression. "Aaha , So much care for Jiju from now only." Ishika looked down due to shyness.

" Ishika come down bete '' said her mother and Ishika went downstairs.

Stage

Stage

Couple sitting

Couple sitting

Adheer was sitting on the sofa and his breath got stuck when he saw Ishika and the only words left his mouth were "Beautiful" . Then she came and sit bedside him.
They were surrounded by Adheer's Friends and brothers and sister.
Then Yash spoke " Bhabhi sa , he was too impatient to meet you. He got ready 2 hours before the function." And She blushed and looked down . That's when Neha spoke " Bhabhi sa you became too shy by listening to this , what will happen after marriage when you will do that...." Listening to this Ishika's eyes widened and she coughed. Adheer panicked and asked the waiter for water and after that he made Ishika drink water and messaged her back. This was observed by elders and they thanked God for this.
Adheer became angry and asked them to leave.
He then asked her "Are you OK?" And she nodded while Adheer thought to tease her "By the way, Neha was right. What will happen after marriage if you are this much shy. I want 3 kids. " By now Ishika was whole red and spoke "Please Adheer don't tease me." And Adheer laughed.
Then the function started and everyone began to dance.
Now it was the turn of the new couple .
Adheer forwarded his hand to Ishika which accepted and with that they both went to the stage There one hand was inclined with each other's one hand. While Adheer's second hand went to Ishika's waist and this touch send shivers to her spine. Ishika's second hand was on his shoulder. The music started and they both began to dance.

Kacchi doriyon,
Doriyon, doriyon se,
Mainu tu baandhle.
Pakki yaariyon,
Yaariyon, yaariyon mein,
Honde na faasley.
Eh narazgi kaagzi,
Saari Teri mere ,
Sohneya sun lai meri.
Dil diyan gallan,
Karange naal naal,
Beh ke.
Akh naal akh nu,
Mila ke.
Dil diyan gallan.

And the song finished and both of them came out of their dreamy world.

Everyone hooted and clapped.
The day went like this..

Hope u enjoy
Please vote and comment..