Chapter 3

Next morning
Ishika POV
I woke up in the morning by the sound of the birds chirping near my window. After doing my morning routine I went downstairs.
"Good morning everyone" I said reaching towards the living room.
They all also greeted me with a smile and I sat beside my father.
Then I observed that they were talking something with their eyes which made me confused.
Not getting more confused i straightly asked them what they were talking about.
Then my mom came towards me and sit near me by putting her one hand over my shoulder and her next words shocked me.
"Ishu, Today Rathore's are coming to see you , for their son. "She said and I got shocked. " Mom I have not even became lawyer and you are asking me to marry." I spoke.
"No, we are not saying you to marry , Just meet him and     , refuse If you don't want this relation. " Mom said and I looked at them with a sad look.

Adheer POV
I woke up excitedly and went towards the bathroom for my morning routine. I am excited because today me and my family are going to her house. I just can't wait to see her. I got ready and made my way towards the living room.

Ishika POVI am so nervous right now I don't know what to do

Ishika POV
I am so nervous right now I don't know what to do. In mean time my friend also came and they helped me to get ready. I was asking them to motivate me as I was hella nervous.

Then my aunt came and said " Oh my , You are looking so beautiful Ishu , they will not be able to reject you

Then my aunt came and said " Oh my , You are looking so beautiful Ishu , they will not be able to reject you . The boy will drool over you. " she said and I blushed. Then she went downstairs after she heard that the Rathore's have come.
Now My heartbeat was raising and I was in my room until my brother (Naman) came and called me downstairs.
As I was walking on the stairs my eyes meet his and then I remembered that he was the same boy to whom I met yesterday.
My heart skipped a beat after seeing his hazel eyes which were looking like a deep ocean in which I want to drown.
I greeted all of them and his mother asked me to sit beside her .
I was sitting between his mother and him.
Then my aunt told me to take him to my room and talk privately.
I walked towards the room and he followed me.

Adheer POV
I was at her home and was sitting in the living room when I heard the sound of anklets and I looked towards the source of the sound. That is when I saw the most beautiful girl in the world. She was looking a pure goddess in pink suit and my heart skipped a beat when my eyes met her. My heartbeat was raising the whole time when she came towards me and sit beside me.
Then her aunt told us to go to her room and she got up and lead the way to her room.

Her room was so simple but beautiful.

Author's POV
They both sat on the bed beside each other. Ishika was fidgeting with her fingers when Adheer started the conversation.
"What are you studying now.? " he asked to which she replied " I have completed  my law study and I am going to apply for the job of lawyer. "

He hummed and asked " what is your answer for this relationship? Are you ready to give this relation a chance ?" She answered "Yes , I am ready." He smiled to her answer and nodded.

"And you ?" She asked . "I am ready ." He said with a smile.

There were some strands of hair on Ishika's face, seeing this Adheer could not control himself and tucked them behind ear. Ishika blushed at his gesture.

Ishika was looking at her lap and Adheer was busy adoring her. That was when Vansh came said with a smirk "Did I disturbed your special moment? " to which Ishika said "N..no it's not..nothing like that.." She said stuttering. Seeing her like that Adheer passed a hard glare to Vansh and he said scaredly " Bhabhi I was just joking ... Pls don't mind. " " And pls come down all are waiting for both of you. " Ishika blushed listening 'Bhabhi'  and both descend to down.

All were looking at them with a hope in their eyes. Adheer's mother asked Adheer " What is you answer , Adheer ?" Adheer answered in affirmative and said "I am ready" and then all look towards Ishika. Ishika's mother asked her the same question and she also agreed.

All congratulated each other and elders were fixing the date of engagement and marriage with Pandit ji (priest) .

Youngers were sitting in the living room.

Ishika and Adheer were sitting together in the middle surrounded by younger clan

They were teasing them and Adheer was sitting with a cold face while he was feeling something new in his heart. While Ishika was sitting there with her red face.

Then she went to the area where elders were sitting and they told her the dates and asked her to discuss about it with Adheer.

She went to him and said " Suniye" and Adheer look towards her before saying" Sunaiye'' . He was looking at her with dreamy eyes which made her blushed and youngers were looking at them with teasing eyes.
She then continued "Elders have asked to finalize the date." " For engagement, First date is This Wednesday (Today is Sunday) .and second ..." She was cut by Adheer "Wednesday is final." She again continued "For marriage First date is Next Monday and..." Again she was cut by him " This if fixed." He said.
"Par aapne dusri dates to suni hi nahi .." (But you haven't listened to the second dates.) She said to which he replied " Mai ton bas apko jaldi leke jaana chahta hun." (I just want to take you as soon as possible) He said and youngers hooted and Ishika blushed.
The day went like this and after that all went to their respective house and slept after eating dinner.

Pls vote and comment..