Chapter 2

Adheer POV
My sleep got disturb by the sunlight hitting my face. I woke up and the first thought came up in my mind was the girl I saw yesterday. I don't know what happened to my heart my mind was going back to that girl. Then why subconscious mind mocked " I love her ". Then I reply my mind that it is not going to be happened but again my subconscious mind speak "if you believe this or not but this is true."
Then ignoring my thoughts I went towards the bathroom and got ready for the party. Today is  the promotional party organised by my company on the occasion that our company became the world's number one enterprising company so in order to celebrate this biggest happiness I had organised a party in which the people from top 10 companies of the world are coming.

I went downstairs and asked my family members to settle down in the car so that we can reach the place for party as soon as possible

I don't like any delay in any kind of work  .I like to be punctual and complete the task given to me as soon as possible.
Then me and my family made our way to the destination with 40 cars of bodyguards .

Ishika POV
I was sleeping peacefully when my sleep was disturbed by my dear mom. She asked me to get up and get ready because my brothers wanted to take me to a business party which was organised by the number one company of the world. I was not interested in going but my brothers insisted and gift me a dress to wear at that party then I can't deny then and silently got ready for the party .

 I was not interested in going but my brothers insisted and gift me a dress to wear at that party then I can't deny then and silently got ready for the party

"Princess,  you are looking so beautiful" My brothers exclaimed in Unison.
"Yeah , I know I was born beautiful" I said with a proud smirk and they chuckled.
"Let's go ." Naksh Bhai (bro) said and I nodded.
Then we left for the party .

At the venue

I was looking at the venue which was beautifully decorated

Then my brothers got busy in meeting their  business partners.
They were talking about their business and I was getting bored.
That's when I heard a voice of my brother Aniket and he asked me to meet Mr Rathore.
I went towards him and greeted him with the small smile he was looking that really handsome and I skipped my heartbeat when my eyes met his. We both introduced ourselves and he left after giving me a smile.
Then I turned towards my brothers who were looking shocked and I asked them with the frown the reason of their shockingness. They told me that he had never smile before and I was confused.
Then I got busy in eating.

Adheer POV
I was greeting the persons who were coming to my party. Then I saw Malhotra brothers their company if the second most famous company of the world after mine. I have met them a number of times. Then  they introduced me to their sister which was shocking for me because it was 'my baby' yes 'my baby' I have realised now that I love her .   Then she told me her name 'Ishika' Her name is as beautiful as she is. Our eyes met and my heart Skipped a beat and then I left to meet other people. but I don't wanted to leave her but I had to.
I was on the 9th cloud now as I met her which was unexpectable.
After party we went back to our home.
We were sitting in the living room when my mother spoke up"Adheer Beta , I think you should get marry now. " to which I look towards her with a cold face. "I have found a girl for you " and take out a photo. Firstly I refused to see it but when she insisted then I took a  look and it was her.
She again asked me "what do you think? " I replied " Fix a meeting with her and her family ." She smiled and nodded.
"Yeah , we are going to meet bhabhi."
Said Vansh to which I felt butterflies in my stomach.
Then I went to my room for sleeping .
Thinking about her I slept.

Ishika POV
When I return from the party there was a person who was not leaving my mind and that was 'Adheer Singh Rathore'. My mind was again and again thinking about him. I remembered that how he smiled at me this thought made me blushed.
Then I got a call from my besties and hours went talking to them
Then I went to my bed and slept.