Chapter 11

"I am soon going to become a chachu (uncle)." Vansh said Ishika blushed and everyone chuckled.
Soon they finished their lunch and went to their respective rooms.
Adheer was getting ready for office and Ishika was placing all the things at the place.
"Please don't go office atleast today." She said coming towards him.
He cupped her cheeks and said " Jaan , it's an important meeting. I have to go and don't worry I will try to come as soon as possible." He said and pecked her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling the moment.
Then he finally got ready and made his way down with his Jaan.

His mother came forward and asked him not to go but he explained the situation and left for office not before giving a peck on Ishika's forehead in front of everyone

After he left everyone was giving her with teasing looks. She blushed and left to her room.

While she was in her room going through her phone.

She heard a knock on the door and opened the door only to find her mother in laws standing.

Nitya and Nishita came inside and Nitya  said" Beta Aaj tumhari pagphere ki rasm hai, tumhe teen chaar dino ke liye apne ghar jana hoga . " And Nishita continued " Yes your brother has to pick u up and Adheer tumhe vaapas le aayega . So call your brother. ok and Enjoy for some days with your family." She said with a smile and caressing her cheeks.

Saying this they left.

Ishika was feeling happy that she is going back her home as she was missing them badly.

She got ready and packed her things after calling her brother.

She was in her room and when she heard noises from living room , she went to living room and became shocked seeing her all 5 brothers standing there She went towards them and asked      " You all came to pick me up " with shocked expression

She went towards them and asked      " You all came to pick me up " with shocked expression. "Yes" They all said in unison. "Actually we all were very excited to meet you that is why.......we ...a ..... " Naksh tried to explain but Nitya cut him and said " It's Ok beta, we understand that you all were missing your sister."

After some time they left for Malhotra mansion.

In Malhotra mansion
"Oh my god my daughter came back." Rishita , her mother said and all family members gathered there and started asking her questions if everyone there were treating her nicely. They were not letting her speak but then Jasveer, her Grandfather shouted, " Wait " and everyone became silent and he continued "let my daughter speak." Ishika thanked her grandfather and said " Yes , I am very happy there and they are treating me well." Everyone in the family sighed and asked her to freshen up .

Adheer's POV
It was 5 in the evening and my metting was successful. And then I made my way to home and in my way I take a bouquet for my biwi. As well as some chocolates.

As I reached my mansion I made my way to my chamber and saw no-one in the room .

I searched for my Jaan in the whole room but she was nowhere to be found.
Then I went to my mother and asked her where is my Jaan and what she said broke my heart.
She said "She went to her home ." I was upset now that she went to her home because I went to my office.
It's all because of my stupidity I should listen to her and should not go office.
'You are dumb' My self conscious mocked. I went to my car and made my way to Malhotra mansion.

To be continued...
I know I am updating late but I will try to be on time ... Pls like and comment.
You don't comment that is why I don't like to update...