Chapter 6

I giggle for a while. The 'restroom' was far than what I have seen my whole life before! Though it was embarrassing to act so desperately in front of that Crown Prince, at least 'my wish' has been fulfilled.

"Thank you!"

I spoke so casually that the three servants look at me in such strange glare. I was accidentally speaking the language I am not supposed!

Not before I can find a way out from here.

It might seems crazy to tell, but when I was in the house of Old Couple Gu, I actually planned a way to 'escape.' As far as I could remember, I have read a reincarnation story. The main character was Hui Jia! She was transmigrated to another world like I do. The differences though, she got to meet the love of her life there that she placed such huge sacrifice to forget about the wormhole that could bring her home.

Me? Nah. I am not even a sidekick in this story. Pretending to be the main character, maybe.

"Lady Xia arrived!" Whispers bring me back to my senses. Everyone bowed again and this time I followed. Correctly this time, 'kay?

"Where is that Qing Yi?" The lady addressed as Lady Xia just now, spoke with such high-nosed voice. Either it is me whom is just too unfamiliar with the way the conversation always sounded but really - every female villains in dramas always appeared to have voices like this one!

"Me!" I smile to her direction, and as expected - I received such an intensely hateful gaze. Now I can remember this girl.

She is also a demon! Cat demon to be exact! As I dig up my whole memory about this girl - she suddenly snaps her finger in front of my face, twirling her perfectly dark and smooth hair. Not gonna lie to ya', this girl is an absolute goddess.

"Your room is in here, Miss Qing. Follow me." She spoke, still looking deep onto my face. In one quick judge, I could see her as the future problem I will face later in the future.

While I marched behind her, the stunning and huge place I am stepping on literally made my jaw wide open. This is so unreal! As if I am in a drama myself!

If somehow I can go back to my world, making myself re-undead, I'll definitely make draw this whole stuff!

"Here. His Highness ordered you to wait until he comes." The girl speaks again. This time her voice is more high-pitched. Is she scolding me or what?

"Are you angry?" Unable to resist, I suddenly let out a curious question. The girl's brow furrowed. She looks scarier now!

"Are you trying to question my action, you newbie concubine?!" That was harsh! That's it! I won't let you off this time, cat demon!

I love cats but maybe not you!

"I was just asking, you cat!" I answer in my toughest voice I could able to let out. The girl's eyes bulged, and two servants behind her looked at me with such terrified sightings. Oh my god, Andrea!

Don't make any fuss if you want to escape faster, you foolish!

"Um, haha! Forget about what happened just now." The awkwardness in my voice was too obvious that a smile could not even cover it. I could not offend this lady.

'...Lady Xia Wen Ran, the favourite consort of the Crown Prince. A cat demon, that once in a form of white cat and turned to a human after 300 years.'

Those lines echoed multiple times. When I read the novel's character introduction, I actually liked this Xia girl. Strong and feared.

Even in the novel, she was actually the reason why that Crown Prince could be tamed! In fact, that 'Qing Yi' was sentenced a death punishment by her!