𝐈. 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭

↯ 𝐈𝐕𝐘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭

07.04.

"ahmad , come on we're gonna be late." i say grabbing ahmad's keys and shaking them to let him know im ready.

he rushes down the steps, "yo, stop rushing me i told you i was coming." he said tilting his head and frowning up his face.

ahmad was my older brother and we were on the way to this 4th of july invitational event , i got invited because of my brother and he got invited because of his appearance on the show ‛the chi '.

i laugh and he pushes my head out the door, "yo don't play me , cause we can take it there." he stops for a second and sucks his teeth.

we get in the car and we're on the way to the event.

"yo zaria's going to be there , don't do too much." he says putting a emphasis on don't.

i roll my eyes , "okay and walker gon' be there so you don't do too much." i say putting a emphasis on you and popping my neck a little bit.

he sucks his teeth, "man don't nobody care about your lil white boyfriend."

"he's not my boyfriend, he's my ex." i say rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"oh yeah i forgot yall broke up , but you should be good right? leah gon be there." he asks.

"yeah she should be she got that little show coming up." i say talking about her show percy jackson and the olympians.

we finally arrive and get out of the car onto the red carpet , there's a bunch of photographers telling me which way to turn , what pose to do. it got draining so i finally walked in to the event and was greeted by mike.

" 𝗈𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝖽 , 𝗒𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝗂𝗀." 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾. 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗄𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋.

"𝖻𝗋𝗈 𝗓𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 , 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅." 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 , 𝗂 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗓𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝖽𝖺𝖾𝖺.